Something hit me...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Something hit me...

Postby Eagledom on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:BC was a good team last year. A 7 seed is a sign of a good team. It was not a great team, but it was a good team.

And yeah, OJ, TW pretty much has you cornered. If you don't think that was a good team it meant Al did a hell of a job coaching the team to top 6 in conference, two top 5 wins, and a 7 seed.

Only if you think "top 6 in the conference" and a 1st round exit in the ncaas is a "good" season. To me its ho hum. but again, its the lowered expectations of people like you that think its great. same way that a top 2 finish in football in the division and a bowl game was ho hum.

Are you fucking kidding me? You do not think a top 6 finish in the best conference in the nation is a "good season"?

meh. i'd like better, but you can continue being satisied with that.

I understand you would like better, but you do not constitute that as a good season? Then what is a good season for you?

A season where they only recruit white players and fire Al Skinner.

so i wonder how many more WTFs we have in the next 6. With S. Car, URI, UMASS, Maine, Bryant,and NJIT on the schedule ther must be a few more losses in there for Al to fuck up before the heart of the schedule. After all, UNI, St Joes, and Harvard must have just been warm-ups.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Re: Something hit me...

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:BC was a good team last year. A 7 seed is a sign of a good team. It was not a great team, but it was a good team.

And yeah, OJ, TW pretty much has you cornered. If you don't think that was a good team it meant Al did a hell of a job coaching the team to top 6 in conference, two top 5 wins, and a 7 seed.

Only if you think "top 6 in the conference" and a 1st round exit in the ncaas is a "good" season. To me its ho hum. but again, its the lowered expectations of people like you that think its great. same way that a top 2 finish in football in the division and a bowl game was ho hum.

Are you fucking kidding me? You do not think a top 6 finish in the best conference in the nation is a "good season"?

meh. i'd like better, but you can continue being satisied with that.

I understand you would like better, but you do not constitute that as a good season? Then what is a good season for you?

A season where they only recruit white players and fire Al Skinner.

so i wonder how many more WTFs we have in the next 6. With S. Car, URI, UMASS, Maine, Bryant,and NJIT on the schedule ther must be a few more losses in there for Al to fuck up before the heart of the schedule. After all, UNI, St Joes, and Harvard must have just been warm-ups.

I have to think we'll go 5-1 with a loss to South Carolina maybe. If we can eek one out against SC then 6-0
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Conte Forum