Game 25 - Virgina Tech

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Game 25 - Virgina Tech

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:47 pm

“Typo” or the easiest joke in history?

Going for the sweep, looks promising
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Re: Game 25 - Virgina Tech

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:05 pm

Chas Kelley seems like he’s having an awkward time with the basic PG position stuff.

Being up 13 without 2 starters on an ACC road game, not bad.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:17 pm

not sure why chas hasn't gotten more minutes in rotation

really opens up the offense
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles25 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:24 pm

Easily the worst game I’ve seen Prince Aligbe play
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:40 pm

post and aligbe are constantly getting hit and not getting calls

8 - 4 in fouls. there was a graphic on acc net last night that bc has the second worst differential in fouls called on versus fouls called on opponent
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:40 pm

That was impressive.

Agreed Post and Prince got hacked a ton. Kelly is awesome
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:06 am

So we are still playing basketball?
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:59 am

Further proof that this team plays much better without Demarr.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:02 am

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Further proof that this team plays much better without Demarr.

He's kinda like Bickerstaff in that he'd be helpful in some games, but others he should be glued to the bench.

Putting him out there as opposed to Kelly really messes up the offense since he can't shoot
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Bickerstaff seems checked out to me. When he gets minutes he’s pretty engaged. He was a double double guy at times and I think he opened vs Cornell with a double double with 5 steals and some assists.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:27 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:So we are still playing basketball?

We lost the second half. No thanks to you. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:25 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:Further proof that this team plays much better without Demarr.

Methinks that Demarr will transfer after this year. Unless of course the NBA comes calling like last year.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:48 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:

That fucking does it! I have had it with your disgraceful IP theft from Skip Rosenthal. You will find me awaiting you at the Tillinghast Muni Track you call a “golf club” tomorrow at 12 Noon. While traditionally, I would give you choice of weapons because you are no gentlemen (but perhaps a doorknob), I will choose Claymores on the practice putting green. I hope traffic isn’t to awful on The Hutch and I95 and whatever other interstates and highways surround your embarrassing slightly more upscale Westchester Hills.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:55 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

That fucking does it! I have had it with your disgraceful IP theft from Skip Rosenthal. You will find me awaiting you at the Tillinghast Muni Track you call a “golf club” tomorrow at 12 Noon. While traditionally, I would give you choice of weapons because you are no gentlemen (but perhaps a doorknob), I will choose Claymores on the practice putting green. I hope traffic isn’t to awful on The Hutch and I95 and whatever other interstates and highways surround your embarrassing slightly more upscale Westchester Hills.

Would you mind if we pushed this to 3? I have lunch plans with an IP grad who sent his sons to the Prep at noon and the bar does not open at Ridgewood's lesser known sister track in the off season until 3. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:10 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

Would you mind if we pushed this to 3? I have lunch plans with an IP grad who sent his sons to the Prep at noon and the bar does not open at Ridgewood's lesser known sister track in the off season until 3. :ace

I am here with the IP grad who sent his kids to Pedo Prep and who so savagely dissed you at Little Hitler's Wedding. Also in attendance a Pedo Prep grad who decided Pedo Prep wasn't good enough for his kids and sent them all to Brunswick. If you don't show in the next 15 minutes they are going to give the tennis pro permission to thrash you the next time you show up. We will then head back to the better part of Toughchester and enjoy drinks on the patio of Stanford White's architectural masterpiece overlooking the majestic Hudson. Of course, on the way home we might need to stop at the Westchester Country Club because I have consumed multiple alcoholic beverages and may need to stop and pee and let's face it, Murt's favorite "country club" is really nothing but a rest stop attached to a middling golf course.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:18 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

I am here with the IP grad who sent his kids to Pedo Prep and who so savagely dissed you at Little Hitler's Wedding. Also in attendance a Pedo Prep grad who decided Pedo Prep wasn't good enough for his kids and sent them all to Brunswick. If you don't show in the next 15 minutes they are going to give the tennis pro permission to thrash you the next time you show up. We will then head back to the better part of Toughchester and enjoy drinks on the patio of Stanford White's architectural masterpiece overlooking the majestic Hudson. Of course, on the way home we might need to stop at the Westchester Country Club because I have consumed multiple alcoholic beverages and may need to stop and pee and let's face it, Murt's favorite "country club" is really nothing but a rest stop attached to a middling golf course.

This. Although most of the people you mentioned were or are at the Rangers game vs the Kraken tonight. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:12 pm

Heard BC won, good win.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Return to Conte Forum