Are we setting up a 2022 tournament?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Are we setting up a 2022 tournament?

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:47 pm

I guess for fun
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Re: Are we setting up a 2022 tournament?

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Out
Last edited by twballgame9 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50 pm

aTm got fucked harder than a Rhode Island tranny’s mouth outside taydolf swiftler’s house. Fuck rutgres and all involved with their sham of a program
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:11 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:aTm got fucked harder than a Rhode Island tranny’s mouth outside taydolf swiftler’s house. Fuck rutgres and all involved with their sham of a program

every year, every year there is always at least one (maybe two) that get fucked in the ass

this year, twas aTm
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:18 pm

Couldn't think of a bigger bunch of losers that I would prefer to see get screwed by the NCAA. Maybe Duke.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Couldn't think of a bigger bunch of losers that I would prefer to see get screwed by the NCAA. Maybe Duke.

how very kewl your aloofness is. aTm was ahead or rutgres in every meaningful measursable other than “playing again on Tuesday”
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:54 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Couldn't think of a bigger bunch of losers that I would prefer to see get screwed by the NCAA. Maybe Duke.

how very kewl your aloofness is. aTm was ahead or rutgres in every meaningful measursable other than “playing again on Tuesday”

I could give a shit, but I do not. Congrats Rutgres.
Last edited by twballgame9 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:10 am

I’d argue Michigan is the team that has no business being in. Only reason they are is because Juwan Howard wasn’t their to lose any of the 3-wins Martelli delivered. The B10 getting 9 teams after last year’s debacle was comical.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:32 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I’d argue Michigan is the team that has no business being in. Only reason they are is because Juwan Howard wasn’t their to lose any of the 3-wins Martelli delivered. The B10 getting 9 teams after last year’s debacle was comical.

it is comical. its also based almost entirely on math (B10 schools have huge alumni numbers.) big alumni numbers for schools playing in March = big tv ratings in March. the selection committee is anything BUT objective

look man all I know is half the state of Arizona has been masturbating all over the place the last couple months in anticipation of the tournament that half the state is SURE that the Wildcats will win
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:46 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:I’d argue Michigan is the team that has no business being in. Only reason they are is because Juwan Howard wasn’t their to lose any of the 3-wins Martelli delivered. The B10 getting 9 teams after last year’s debacle was comical.

it is comical. its also based almost entirely on math (B10 schools have huge alumni numbers.) big alumni numbers for schools playing in March = big tv ratings in March. the selection committee is anything BUT objective

look man all I know is half the state of Arizona has been masturbating all over the place the last couple months in anticipation of the tournament that half the state is SURE that the Wildcats will win

this is a good point if your head weren't so far up your ass that you'd realize that aTm has the largest undergraduate population in the country other than the 4 year community college that is ucf and it's dozen campii among the swamps of the outer orlando area. but, when you finally hear that popping sound that is your head coming out of your ass you'll realize "wait, if this were true, the biggest school with the largest number of alumni should be most impacted by this asinine position however in this case the opposite happened"

as a learned man, i will admit that i do not ever expect you to hear that popping sound
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:41 pm

this is a good point if your head weren't so far up your ass that you'd realize that aTm has the largest undergraduate population in the country other than the 4 year community college that is ucf and it's dozen campii among the swamps of the outer orlando area. but, when you finally hear that popping sound that is your head coming out of your ass you'll realize "wait, if this were true, the biggest school with the largest number of alumni should be most impacted by this asinine position however in this case the opposite happened"

as a learned man, i will admit that i do not ever expect you to hear that popping sound

I, for one, do not think that there will be a popping sound.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:48 pm

i did not know that. i always figured that Minnesota and ASU were still up near the top for enrollment and alumni

oh well (poops)
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:55 pm

i did not know that. i always figured that Minnesota and ASU were still up near the top for enrollment and alumni

oh well (poops)

mea culpa - i just learned that aTm actually outgrew ucf for the 21-22 academic year... you unbeknownst to even me you head somehow burrowed even further into your own ass
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:49 pm

He meant to write pops but wrote poops instead. Oh, the humanity.

If his head's in his ass does that mean he poops in his mouth?
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:54 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:He meant to write pops but wrote poops instead. Oh, the humanity.

If his head's in his ass does that mean he poops in his mouth?

with as much shit as he talks, I’ve assumed this for a while
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:56 am

i set up a bracket challenge thread (with link)

no meatbombs in this link or in the link in the thread dedicated to the bracket challenge

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18239
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby ATLeagle on Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:19 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i set up a bracket challenge thread (with link)

no meatbombs in this link or in the link in the thread dedicated to the bracket challenge

Thanks. Nova has an easy bracket. TRE should have gone to Nova.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:26 am

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

i have this same thought every basketball season
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:23 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:

i have this same thought every basketball season

Yeah, but then you would have gone to Nova.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:10 pm

winning picks have been submitted
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:11 pm

hurley might need some time in the looney bin

also: https://the-boneyard.com/threads/new-me ... at.179918/
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:58 pm

These games today have been ridiculous

Kentucky, WTF
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Has there ever been a worse coaching performance than Hubert Davis? Losing a 25-point lead with 10 min is one thing. Keep giving it to a FT shooter who closed the game with 3 straight misses and under 50% on the game is another. But, to dribble out the clock with 12 seconds left in a tie game is borderline insane.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:08 pm

Donaghy would’ve been proud of that officiating
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:14 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Has there ever been a worse coaching performance than Hubert Davis? Losing a 25-point lead with 10 min is one thing. Keep giving it to a FT shooter who closed the game with 3 straight misses and under 50% on the game is another. But, to dribble out the clock with 12 seconds left in a tie game is borderline insane.

It’s almost like Ol’Roy came back to coach the second half.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:23 am

maybe the acc isn't as shitty as everyone was saying all season
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:27 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:maybe the acc isn't as shitty as everyone was saying all season

this
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:37 am

hgaw
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:23 pm

Thank God, a Final Four consisting of Duke, UNC, Kansas and Villanova. Thank God that college basketball is not as boring, formulaic, and repetitive as college football.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:20 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Has there ever been a worse coaching performance than Hubert Davis? Losing a 25-point lead with 10 min is one thing. Keep giving it to a FT shooter who closed the game with 3 straight misses and under 50% on the game is another. But, to dribble out the clock with 12 seconds left in a tie game is borderline insane.

For those of us who watched BC vs Miami in the ACC Tournament dribbling out the clock was a far better solution over what we did. :lol: :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Next

Return to Conte Forum