Eisley

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Eisley

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:11 am

Juwan Howard might have just given Eisley his first chance to be a head coach even if just interim.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Re: Eisley

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:42 am

the gymnastics being displayed to blame this all on gard is hilariously sad to me. the guy goes for the "handshake-hold-the-other-elbow" move not knowing that a crybaby complaint is coming his way and then had to pivot after the crybaby outburst was relayed. that counts as gard "putting his hands on" juwan and made it okay for juwan to grab a fistful of gard shirt and then slap some different person later.

juwan is a tool and michigan deserves him. i don't think he gets fired so eisley might need to wait a little longer for the fhciwrd-like promotion to interim head coach

lastly, when will michigan stop having problems with time outs?
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:50 pm

Juwan is to blame. If you don't like the timeout then don't lose to Wisconsin. I don't know if he deserves to lose his job but the pattern of blowups doesn't work in his favor.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:03 am

Eisley is the THIRD assistant on that staff. Unless Martelli or Saddi Washington also start smacking the crap out of people, Eisley ain't taking the reigns. He's a BC legend, but he really hasn't accomplished much by the way of being a coach (yet).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:04 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Eisley is the THIRD assistant on that staff. Unless Martelli or Saddi Washington also start smacking the crap out of people, Eisley ain't taking the reigns. He's a BC legend, but he really hasn't accomplished much by the way of being a coach (yet).

Given Martelli's explosive temper and a hole history I assumed Eisley would be the interim. Well Michigan is dumb.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:13 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Eisley is the THIRD assistant on that staff. Unless Martelli or Saddi Washington also start smacking the crap out of people, Eisley ain't taking the reigns. He's a BC legend, but he really hasn't accomplished much by the way of being a coach (yet).

Given Martelli's explosive temper and a hole history I assumed Eisley would be the interim. Well Michigan is dumb.

Martelli named head coach during the suspension. :ace

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2022/0 ... nsion.html
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Return to Conte Forum