fsu

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: fsu

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:32 pm

Less Elijah Jones would be good
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:34 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Honest question: Are we worse than UCONN. I think you can definitely make the case and it would not surprise me in the least if we lost on the 29th.

Second question: Shouldn’t losing to UCONN in what would likely end up as a 1-10 season be a firing offense for Hafley.

losing to Rutgers is a firing offense
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:44 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Less Elijah Jones would be good

Who would be better?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:45 pm

Conley is not good at football
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:48 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:Conley is not good at football

Not sure if he is slow, has bad footwork, and/or is not strong, but he gets destroyed on speed rushes and then weakly tries to chip the guy blitzing but does do enough and it leads to Phil getting lit up*.

* this is not an excuse for number 5’s atrocious quarterbacking skills

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:02 pm

why punt?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:03 pm

holy fuck halfwit better be fired on the tarmac or in the end zone.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Supahfan99 on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:06 pm

They finally crossed midfield and punted? JFC. This defense is going to give up 7 points whether it's 90 or 50 yards anyway.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:06 pm

How do you get that wide open?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:25 pm

Tied 7-7 in the Second Half. Good coaching staffs make adjustments! Go Eagles!
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:33 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Tied 7-7 in the Second Half. Good coaching staffs make adjustments! Go Eagles!

Actually we won the third 7-6

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:34 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:why punt?

Yes that was an atrocious call to punt on 4th and 4 at midfield

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:06 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:holy fuck halfwit better be fired

yes

but I think that uummmm, if that was ever going to happen this year, it would have happened vs Rutgers. and if not that game, then certainly vpi
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:55 pm

Solid 14-13 2nd half road win. Great coaching staffs make halftime adjustments. Go Eagles!
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle33 on Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:56 am

this loss was so bad it might bring an end to herbie's man crush.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:59 am

That loss wasn't remotely interesting enough for anything.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Logitano on Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:12 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Solid 14-13 2nd half road win. Great coaching staffs make halftime adjustments. Go Eagles!

Are you stealing my "win" the second half gimmick?

Only Steve Allen can claim it other than me. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:45 am

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Solid 14-13 2nd half road win. Great coaching staffs make halftime adjustments. Go Eagles!

You stole it from Skip Rosenthal and he gave it to me.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:50 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

You stole it from Skip Rosenthal and he gave it to me.

This :ace
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:56 am

hansen - if you post videos from this week's media availability and the still shot on any of the links has a picture of anyone smiling in any way, i will ban you for 48 hours. this is not a joke nor an idle threat.

fuck this coach and the program he didn't develop. i hope he gets super hemorrhoids so that it is as painful for him to produce shit as it is for us to watch the shit he produces on the field. a real man would quietly resign and head off to the nick saban rehabilitation program or to ryan day to learn how to more appropriately wave his arms around for effective results
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:00 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:hansen - if you post videos from this week's media availability and the still shot on any of the links has a picture of anyone smiling in any way, i will ban you for 48 hours. this is not a joke nor an idle threat.

fuck this coach and the program he didn't develop. i hope he gets super hemorrhoids so that it is as painful for him to produce shit as it is for us to watch the shit he produces on the field. a real man would quietly resign and head off to the nick saban rehabilitation program or to ryan day to learn how to more appropriately wave his arms around for effective results

Sounds like you and tubasteak have something in common… wanting Dazarelli back as coach. Gross

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:15 pm

how do you interpret anything i said as wanting to bring back t.s. slaughter? i agree that slaughter was a candidate for the role of duff surly - but only because he aimed that duff at people that asked him questions instead of answering to the fact that he sucked as a coach, a leader of men, and a person. if the ol' gym teacher directed some of his diatribe at himself or his coaches, i would have felt much different about his histrionics. instead he attacked the observant onlookers that were able to point out the emperor had no clothes.

my issue with halfwit and his chuckle-bunch is that they don't seem phased by the fact that under all important metrics they stink on ice. at least donald sutherland exclaimed "listen, i'm not joking, this is my job" in recognition that he was being walked all over. halfwit's "aww shucks" is basically the mad scientist without the canine knowledge or free iced cream treats. show that you are affected by the shit sandwich you're forcing all of us to eat while you take home 3 mil a year for all your efforts taken to shove your heads up your collective assess.

at least skinner was playing pick-up ball and shopping at eastern clothing of watertown while not doing his job

EDIT - can someone terrible at ms paint skillz put t.s. slaugter's face on this
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:39 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:how do you interpret anything i said as wanting to bring back t.s. slaughter? i agree that slaughter was a candidate for the role of duff surly - but only because he aimed that duff at people that asked him questions instead of answering to the fact that he sucked as a coach, a leader of men, and a person. if the ol' gym teacher directed some of his diatribe at himself or his coaches, i would have felt much different about his histrionics. instead he attacked the observant onlookers that were able to point out the emperor had no clothes.

my issue with halfwit and his chuckle-bunch is that they don't seem phased by the fact that under all important metrics they stink on ice. at least donald sutherland exclaimed "listen, i'm not joking, this is my job" in recognition that he was being walked all over. halfwit's "aww shucks" is basically the mad scientist without the canine knowledge or free iced cream treats. show that you are affected by the shit sandwich you're forcing all of us to eat while you take home 3 mil a year for all your efforts taken to shove your heads up your collective assess.

yes

If I had to guess, the BC administration does not read this board. I mean why would they? But if they do, I genuinely think you all need to ask yourself if having Hafley coach even one more game if anything could possibly be productive about that? I think, I think it is time to say goodbye...
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium