what would you do if we lost to maine

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

what would you do if we lost to maine

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:53 pm

in football. this weekend...
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Re: what would you do if we lost to maine

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:37 pm

pay for huang's next cruise with ib
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:33 pm

not notice.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:36 pm

Probably the same thing I’ll do if we beat Maine—drink a couple of glasses of Chappellet (the signature Cab, although the Mountain Cuvée is also very good), eat a steak, and finish it off with a glass or two of a really old bottle of Lagavulin I have started to work on while sending caustic texts about the team with a few of my jerkoff BC friends. Falls asleep on the couch. Wake up in the middle of the night, take a leak and go to bed. Wake up around 9 am, which at my age feels like I am sleeping in until Noon—maybe go to the gym and then spend the day at kid’s sporting events while surreptitiously watching NFL games on my phone.

Of course, if we lose to Maine, we really have a good chance for a perfect season and my interest will be peaked as to whether we can pull it off. The UCONN game will be the reverse game of the century, like the Notre Dame-Michigan State clash in 1966, only with the talent on the field being incomprehensibly bad as opposed to incomprehensibly good.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:01 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:pay for huang's next cruise with ib

Coming right up, a little more than two weeks out
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:38 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:pay for huang's next cruise with ib

this one is on you. you are the one that said "beetlejuice" 3 times and brought him here to this thread where i attempted to talk about sports games and the potential reaction to them.

your post was bad and you should feel bad
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:57 am

I wont be awake when it ends and I wont care by morning.

I am probably going to have to go to some random single mom's son's pee-wee football game with the hope of getting something after the little shit goes to his room to play video games.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:17 am

chapter 7 1/2 - that was the night i turned her from a tight end into a wide receiver... all while little johnny watched rick and morty upstairs

after the game you should take him to dairy queen for a swirl cone with benadryl sauce.

also, somewhat unrelated... why are they playing this shitshow of a game at 7:30 pm? is the hope that the lights go out so the fans won't see how shitty the product on the field is?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:36 pm

Guzzle 2 bottles of Catena Malbec.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:48 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:chapter 7 1/2 - that was the night i turned her from a tight end into a wide receiver... all while little johnny watched rick and morty upstairs

after the game you should take him to dairy queen for a swirl cone with benadryl sauce.

also, somewhat unrelated... why are they playing this shitshow of a game at 7:30 pm? is the hope that the lights go out so the fans won't see how shitty the product on the field is?

This was my assumption. It was sort of like Duchie’s strategy for banging fat chicks. Once the lights go out you can pretend the rest of her is as “pretty” as her eyes. In this instance once the lights go out you can pretend we have a talented football team.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby tailgater94 on Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:19 am

BC having lost to Rutgers is like if your wife cheated on you with Fabio. I can’t look at this bc team and feel good about myself for staying with them, and I can’t look at them without feeling a mix of contempt and pity. Fall Saturdays just aren’t the same for me this year
tailgater94
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:58 pm

tailgater94 {l Wrote}:BC having lost to Rutgers is like if your wife cheated on you with Fabio. I can’t look at this bc team and feel good about myself for staying with them, and I can’t look at them without feeling a mix of contempt and pity. Fall Saturdays just aren’t the same for me this year

Fabio? More like Danny Devito.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:47 pm

A lot of Mea Culpa's owed to Coach Haf.

#getbackin :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Shinskovec is a good 1AA level QB.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:21 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Shinskovec is a good 1AA level QB.

Holy fuck, I think he might be fucktarded. 2 guys plus a check down open on the right side of the field so he rolls left into pressure and then throws the ball 5 yards OB and gets lit up in the process. I suck at making reads and even I saw the open receivers. How the fuck is he going to play in the nfl next year?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:41 pm

BC looks terrible against a FCS team. Not a great sign
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Remember The Maine

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:09 pm

This is a very bad BC football team.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Re: Remember The Maine

Postby eepstein0 on Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:13 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:This is a very bad BC football team.

I don’t get how they’re this bad. There’s plenty of talent. Feels like a coaching problem
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:37 pm

Jesus this is bad. Connor Lytton should just be cut right now. JFC.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:45 pm

Covered bitches.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:49 pm

Jesus, don’t jinx it!
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:42 pm

we may not know what we’d do if we lost to Maine… but we do know with no uncertainties that this team sucks asshole
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Logitano on Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:01 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Covered bitches.

This. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby CowboyEagle22 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:35 am

According to Vegas, BC was a 32 point favorite : https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-fo ... las-vegas/

Not sure where you guys got the 20.5 point spread. Looks like it is maybe the spread for Basketball game against Maine in November: https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/m ... et3mje50qt
CowboyEagle22
Carney Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:35 pm

CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:...Not sure where you guys got the 20.5 point spread. Looks like it is maybe the spread for Basketball game against Maine in November: https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/m ... et3mje50qt

claver2010 {l Wrote}:friday game featuring our next 2 opponents on a light week. couldn't find a BC line so i guessed

Friday:
7:30 Florida State (-1.5) & Louisville

Saturday:
3:30 Penn State (-3.5) @ Auburn
3:30 BYU @ Oregon (-3.5)
7:00 Texas Tech @ NC State (-10.5)
7:30 Maine @ BC (-20.5)
9:00 Miami @ Texas A&M (-5.5)

ENJOY!

i hate you all, Miss state game gone.

i enhanced the fine print so you can see the scientific method used to choose the line for a 1a vs 1aa football game that are usually not defined or advertised until much later in the week than this contest starts
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:50 pm

CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:

According to Vegas, BC was a 32 point favorite : https://www.vegasinsider.com/college-fo ... las-vegas/

Not sure where you guys got the 20.5 point spread. Looks like it is maybe the spread for Basketball game against Maine in November: https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/m ... et3mje50qt

It was the spread at the MGM in National Harbor. With that said, it’s got to be hard for you to follow betting lines when you are busy dodging Ukrainian HIMARS and retreating from Donbas. Or is your unit one of the ones getting decimated in Kherson? All that effort and 70,000 KIAs and you guys will have lost what little you gained before winter kicks in, while losing the the Black Sea Fleet and having Crimea cut off from water and likely spending the winter getting shelled.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby CowboyEagle22 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:48 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:

It was the spread at the MGM in National Harbor. With that said, it’s got to be hard for you to follow betting lines when you are busy dodging Ukrainian HIMARS and retreating from Donbas. Or is your unit one of the ones getting decimated in Kherson? All that effort and 70,000 KIAs and you guys will have lost what little you gained before winter kicks in, while losing the the Black Sea Fleet and having Crimea cut off from water and likely spending the winter getting shelled.

Okay retard

CowboyEagle22
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:01 pm

CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:
CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:

Okay retard

Because anything you see on the internet must be true.

Latest rumor is Russia just lost Lyschansk. Another brilliant performance by the orc military if true.

In addition, Ukraine just took back Bilhorivka in Luhansk meaning Russia no longer fully controls that Oblast as well.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:17 pm

CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:

We got it from don't give fuck what you think, it is the operative spread.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:23 am

CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:
CowboyEagle22 {l Wrote}:

Okay retard

I’d be careful posting to EA, Tovarish. When doing so, you create an electronic signature that the Ukrainians can hone in on. Next thing you know, there is a HIMARS round, a modified Neptune missile or a cheap, but effective, Turkish drone and missile heading your way. Admit it, you got the Moskva sunk because you were trading barbs with Hansen on the thread in MA’s. Learn from your mistakes.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium