Official Gameday Thread: BC v VTech 9/10/22

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Official Gameday Thread: BC v VTech 9/10/22

Postby HJS on Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:14 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Recruiting wise, I think the healthy OL is 4 4* players and 1 high 3* player (who might've also been a 4* player). All these players had lots of high major offers and BC recruited them alway from legit P5 schools.

Coaching wise I have no idea what's going on. They look really confused by assignments and the technique is terrible.

Playing at night at VT was always going to be a disaster for this OL. It's going to happen against at FSU in 2 weeks.

It's going to happen again in 4 days in the deafening silence of Alumni in front of 10,000 who mistakenly wandered in. When Maine abuses this OL, you really have to question what the hell they were doing since Spring. That said, I fully expect Jurk to put up 300 yards as being late and short with the ball will still result in completions (as our WRs are much better than the DBs they will be facing).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium