VT Week 2022

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

VT Week 2022

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:10 am

HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Re: VT Week 2022

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:58 am

the fact that these dickholes are smiling in the still photo leading to the video is reason enough for me to not watch. no one affiliated with program has anything to smile about after the shit sandwich they laid on the field for the rutgres game.

fire everyone (this is not an invitation for nospace to make this thread about him)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:07 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:the fact that these dickholes are smiling in the still photo leading to the video is reason enough for me to not watch. no one affiliated with program has anything to smile about after the shit sandwich they laid on the field for the rutgres game.

fire everyone (this is not an invitation for nospace to make this thread about him)

I was about to say, I didnt even see the vids but the smiles turned me right off.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:15 am

we get the media we deserve.

rubin: 'i think vt has a new coach'

would it kill you to know that beforehand?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BostonCollege1 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:40 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:we get the media we deserve.

You can't consider Rubin to be part of the media - he gets paid by BC to write puff pieces on bceagles.com. It doesn't help that his writing is insufferable. He's a much more blatant suck-up than Meter.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:27 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:

You can't consider Rubin to be part of the media - he gets paid by BC to write puff pieces on bceagles.com. It doesn't help that his writing is insufferable. He's a much more blatant suck-up than Meter.

Is he the one with the gravely voice?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:33 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

I think you are think of Kevin stone. Dan Rubin is the one that knows the least amount of football besides maybe Rich Thompson. Although it’s funny to make fun of RT, in reality Dan knows far less.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:58 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

I think you are think of Kevin stone. Dan Rubin is the one that knows the least amount of football besides maybe Rich Thompson. Although it’s funny to make fun of RT, in reality Dan knows far less.

None of them sound like they know much about football in general, and in particular the BC football team. Is that guy Julien from the Globe gone? He stated last year, or the year before, that he was really a basketball guy and didn't want to be covering football.
So Rubin's full time job is to write about BC sports and he wasn't aware that our upcoming opponent has a new coach? WTF!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:45 pm

If you were a local newspaper, would you cover BC sports other than women's lax? The Revolution offseason is far more interesting.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:03 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

None of them sound like they know much about football in general, and in particular the BC football team. Is that guy Julien from the Globe gone? He stated last year, or the year before, that he was really a basketball guy and didn't want to be covering football.
So Rubin's full time job is to write about BC sports and he wasn't aware that our upcoming opponent has a new coach? WTF!

I was wondering that too about Julien benbow. I just did a search online and it appears he's now covering Red Sox baseball and LIV golf.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

I was wondering that too about Julien benbow. I just did a search online and it appears he's now covering Red Sox baseball and LIV golf.

90% of his questions were about teh Wu-Flu
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium