Other games thread 2022

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Other games thread 2022

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:31 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:HCRD absolutely owning UGA and the smug SEC. Shit ain’t even a game.

Timestamp?

UGA played like horseshit. Kirby settling for missed FGs instead of TDs and that D just getting riddled by Stroud (who they put no pressure on and couldn’t stay within 5 yards of WRs). That all changed at the end of the 3rd Q, when the SEC bought-off the replay official. OSU simultaneously was forced into a FG and lost their best player for the game… with a reversed targeting. They confirm the target or they don’t concuss Harrison, UGA never had the ball within a single score.

That said… HCRD comes off really awkward as an emotional cheerleader on the sideline. He is much better served as a stoic leader than an a demonstrative asshole.

Agree with your Day assessment but I don't think that fanbase would accept a stoic HC. Day had his team better prepared than Smart's and would have won if Harrison had not been concussed. Hard to believe that Ringo, who was "covering" Harrison, is projected to be a 1st round pick. Carter, projected to be a top 5 pick, was invisible. Anyway, 0.0hio St is worse than Yankees+Dodgers+Cowboys+Duke Basketball so f-them.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:03 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:HCRD absolutely owning UGA and the smug SEC. Shit ain’t even a game.

Timestamp?

UGA played like horseshit. Kirby settling for missed FGs instead of TDs and that D just getting riddled by Stroud (who they put no pressure on and couldn’t stay within 5 yards of WRs). That all changed at the end of the 3rd Q, when the SEC bought-off the replay official. OSU simultaneously was forced into a FG and lost their best player for the game… with a reversed targeting. They confirm the target or they don’t concuss Harrison, UGA never had the ball within a single score.

That said… HCRD comes off really awkward as an emotional cheerleader on the sideline. He is much better served as a stoic leader than an a demonstrative asshole.

Agree with your Day assessment but I don't think that fanbase would accept a stoic HC. Day had his team better prepared than Smart's and would have won if Harrison had not been concussed. Hard to believe that Ringo, who was "covering" Harrison, is projected to be a 1st round pick. Carter, projected to be a top 5 pick, was invisible. Anyway, 0.0hio St is worse than Yankees+Dodgers+Cowboys+Duke Basketball so f-them.

Agreed with everything but… “fanbase would accept a stoic HC“
Because, they still love this guy.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:28 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:we’re going to the ship. see you bitches at sofi

UGA is going to crush them. Are you going to tailgate with the other BC alum turned TCU parent?

Michiganders said the same, so we’ll see

and no
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:09 pm

Those two semifinals were pretty fucking awesome to watch as a neutral. :flagus
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby HammarMA on Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:32 pm

Add Sun & Cotton Bowl finishes, and this was a damn good week-end watching college football
HammarMA
n00b

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:29 pm

still rooting for TCU
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:56 pm

This Natl Champs game is so noncompetitive, Notre Dame might as well be playing.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:06 pm

don’t throw the towel, rock…
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:06 pm

welp, that game sucked more than a dude on a Rhode Island beach in the company of hansen…
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:13 pm

I'm just glad UGA didn't run up the score.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:55 am

When the playoff goes to 12 or 16 or whatever number of teams it eventually is, I hope we see every big ten team in it every year.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:25 am

When Kirby Smart has his inevitable heart attack, no one outside of UGA will shed a tear. I guess I missed where Sonny Dykes fucked Smart's wife in the ass, then stuck it in her mouth and sent a videotape of it to Kirby.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:39 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:When Kirby Smart has his inevitable heart attack, no one outside of UGA will shed a tear. I guess I missed where Sonny Dykes fucked Smart's wife in the ass, then stuck it in her mouth and sent a videotape of it to Kirby.

my guess is that it was duggan that stuck it in mary beth's ass, but the point remains the same
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:23 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:When Kirby Smart has his inevitable heart attack, no one outside of UGA will shed a tear. I guess I missed where Sonny Dykes fucked Smart's wife in the ass, then stuck it in her mouth and sent a videotape of it to Kirby.

ass to mouth, so much disrespect right there
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium