Military Bowl

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Military Bowl

Postby Logitano on Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:45 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:The USNA also produced Thomas O’Brien.

And Ross Perot
And Roger Staubach
And David Robinson
And Alan Sheppard
And Charlie Wilson (who won the Cold War while drinking whisky in his congressional office)

But not innocent bystander

:whammy :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:52 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:So are fully vaccinated football team is riddled with Covid? Hmm, its almost as if the current vaccines are almost entirely worthless and this whole past year has been nothing but a complete waste of time and an exercise in government pumping trillions of dollars into the coffers of certain chosen political donors while needlessly making life miserable for the normals and especially miserable for normals who weren't buying Donny and Joe's Miracle Cure and Snake Oil. It's almost as if we fucked up immensely and should have followed the science-backed approach undertaken by the Swedes and Danes of isolating the vulnerable and letting the virus run its course with the healthy population that shrugged it off like a mild flu.

Anyway, I am glad the bowl is cancelled. We have a shitty team and it's a shitty bowl and East Carolina is a shitty and uninteresting opponent. Also, Annapolis is highly overrated and the whole "Drinking Town with a Boating Problem" is insufferably gay. Also, West Point >>>>>>> Naval Academy.

Jesus, Dick, when did you go from interesting to being such a troll?

I don't know. Guess it's a matter of perspective.

With that said, the vaccines seem pretty worthless at this point unless you subscribe to the notion that they somehow lessen the severity of covid, which is really hard to demonstrate, and, when you actually look at the data, there isn't a lot to support that notion as oldsters and the co-morbidity crew continue to die in big numbers whether they are vaccinated or not, which is why we are up to 800K+ deaths with a Y/Y number that is, remarkably, higher than 2020. In the meantime, rather than a pandemic of the unvaccinated, the primary victims of covid (70% of all deaths) are people older than 75 years old with more than half of that number being in the 85+ years of age group. Over two years, the total number of Americans younger than 50 who have died of covid around 50K with more than 65% of that number being in the 40-49 range. The number of people in that group with known co-morbidities is over 90% with 100% of the 655 children younger than 17 having known, severe co-morbidities.

Also, all of the above data is pulled from CDC and the likely more accurate JHU tracker, so not what you would call a right wing fever swamp. I'd also note, that as the Biden Administration's attacks on the unvaccinated become more extreme and unsettling "winter of death", etc., there is no reliable data to support the notion that the unvaccinated are dying in higher numbers than the vaccinated. In fact, in Israel, 5 out of 6 covid deaths that have occurred since May of 2021 have been vaccinated patients. The numbers are pretty much the same as those reported by the NHS in the UK. Meanwhile, the Swedes have averaged less than one covid death per day in 2021 (.6) after isolating the elderly and infirm in 2020 and letting covid run through its general population. Make what you will of the data, but it isn't trolling to point it out.

Of course, if you are talking about my harsh statements about our football team, our would-be opponent, the quality of the Military Bowl, my feelings about Annapolis or the relative merits of the USMA--which produced Grant, Sherman, Patton, Eisenhower, etc--vs. the USNA--which produced Jimmy Carter and Chester Nimitz (who was rejected by West Point)--welp, I can't help you there as facts are facts.

I’ll probably regret conversing with someone as obnoxiously retarded as yourself, but riddle me this dipshit, why has your beloved Army spent two years on a project to develop a vaccine that supposedly is effective against all variants?
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:46 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

And Ross Perot
And Roger Staubach
And David Robinson
And Alan Sheppard
And Charlie Wilson (who won the Cold War while drinking whisky in his congressional office)

its true
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:02 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

And Ross Perot
And Roger Staubach
And David Robinson
And Alan Sheppard

its true

Don't forget Admiral Halsey, he acted stupidly.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:40 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

And Ross Perot
And Roger Staubach
And David Robinson
And Alan Sheppard

its true

Don't forget Admiral Halsey, he acted stupidly.

He sure did.

Look none of you will ever be able to convince me that there is a finer institution for higher education on the entire earth than the Naval Academy at Annapolis. From birth (growing up in a Navy family) I was raised believing that it was. After visiting it, I was convinced that it was. And I am living in shame every day of my life for never being good enough to attend. Simple as that. Sure, there were some lousy people to graduate from that school. But I don't think that gives it a bad reputation, certainly not in my eyes. YMMV.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby miutbc on Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:56 am

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:So are fully vaccinated football team is riddled with Covid? Hmm, its almost as if the current vaccines are almost entirely worthless and this whole past year has been nothing but a complete waste of time and an exercise in government pumping trillions of dollars into the coffers of certain chosen political donors while needlessly making life miserable for the normals and especially miserable for normals who weren't buying Donny and Joe's Miracle Cure and Snake Oil. It's almost as if we fucked up immensely and should have followed the science-backed approach undertaken by the Swedes and Danes of isolating the vulnerable and letting the virus run its course with the healthy population that shrugged it off like a mild flu.

Anyway, I am glad the bowl is cancelled. We have a shitty team and it's a shitty bowl and East Carolina is a shitty and uninteresting opponent. Also, Annapolis is highly overrated and the whole "Drinking Town with a Boating Problem" is insufferably gay. Also, West Point >>>>>>> Naval Academy.

With that said, the vaccines seem pretty worthless at this point unless you subscribe to the notion that they somehow lessen the severity of covid, which is really hard to demonstrate, and, when you actually look at the data, there isn't a lot to support that notion as oldsters and the co-morbidity crew continue to die in big numbers whether they are vaccinated or not, which is why we are up to 800K+ deaths with a Y/Y number that is, remarkably, higher than 2020. In the meantime, rather than a pandemic of the unvaccinated, the primary victims of covid (70% of all deaths) are people older than 75 years old with more than half of that number being in the 85+ years of age group. Over two years, the total number of Americans younger than 50 who have died of covid around 50K with more than 65% of that number being in the 40-49 range. The number of people in that group with known co-morbidities is over 90% with 100% of the 655 children younger than 17 having known, severe co-morbidities.

Also, all of the above data is pulled from CDC and the likely more accurate JHU tracker, so not what you would call a right wing fever swamp. I'd also note, that as the Biden Administration's attacks on the unvaccinated become more extreme and unsettling "winter of death", etc., there is no reliable data to support the notion that the unvaccinated are dying in higher numbers than the vaccinated. In fact, in Israel, 5 out of 6 covid deaths that have occurred since May of 2021 have been vaccinated patients. The numbers are pretty much the same as those reported by the NHS in the UK. Meanwhile, the Swedes have averaged less than one covid death per day in 2021 (.6) after isolating the elderly and infirm in 2020 and letting covid run through its general population. Make what you will of the data, but it isn't trolling to point it out.

Of course, if you are talking about my harsh statements about our football team, our would-be opponent, the quality of the Military Bowl, my feelings about Annapolis or the relative merits of the USMA--which produced Grant, Sherman, Patton, Eisenhower, etc--vs. the USNA--which produced Jimmy Carter and Chester Nimitz (who was rejected by West Point)--welp, I can't help you there as facts are facts.

I’ll probably regret conversing with someone as obnoxiously retarded as yourself, but riddle me this dipshit, why has your beloved Army spent two years on a project to develop a vaccine that supposedly is effective against all variants?

Which variants are the current vaccines not effective against?
miutbc
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:44 am

I enjoy Dick pissing all over Trump’s vaccine that some have called the greatest achievement of humankind, while elvii2001 cower demanding every person needs to be quadruple boosted and triple masked. I also enjoy the liberal silence regarding the fact that testing is worse 2 years into the pandemic than it was at its dawning (when they hysterically blamed Trump for every case). Now, that Dems hold all 3 sectors, the commie-faction are sounding like bumbling Trump “no one is getting really sick”, “not dangerous if healthy”, “will magically be all gone in a couple of months”.

You all suck. Libs weaponized the virus to remove Trump. If 9/11 occurred in an election year (or if W was a mean Tweeter) the Dems would’ve done the same. Nothing is about America or its people. It’s all about Dems gaining more power. The result is that nothing about this pandemic is cooperative and all the spouted “science” is ruined by political spin. The only thing saving anyone is the free, capitalistic market so despised by the Left. Abbott home testing, Merck/Pfizer antiviral treatments, Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, Pfizer/Moderna/JJ vaccines… when money can be made, American innovation steps into the significant void of elvii2001’s feckless Federal government.

Back to the Bowl… it is a fitting ending to a wildly disappointing season. The good news is that it is one less chance for Jurk to get hurt. I also enjoy the hate that everyone now feels towards Hafley. His dalliance with UDub has impressively burned all his goodwill extraordinarily fast.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:13 am

Eastern Carolina of Watertown.

Is that a thing
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:21 am

miutbc {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:

Dunno. Ask the Army.

http://www.army.mil/article/252890/seri ... t_strategy
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:09 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I enjoy Dick pissing all over Trump’s vaccine that some have called the greatest achievement of humankind, while elvii2001 cower demanding every person needs to be quadruple boosted and triple masked. I also enjoy the liberal silence regarding the fact that testing is worse 2 years into the pandemic than it was at its dawning (when they hysterically blamed Trump for every case). Now, that Dems hold all 3 sectors, the commie-faction are sounding like bumbling Trump “no one is getting really sick”, “not dangerous if healthy”, “will magically be all gone in a couple of months”.

You all suck. Libs weaponized the virus to remove Trump. If 9/11 occurred in an election year (or if W was a mean Tweeter) the Dems would’ve done the same. Nothing is about America or its people. It’s all about Dems gaining more power. The result is that nothing about this pandemic is cooperative and all the spouted “science” is ruined by political spin. The only thing saving anyone is the free, capitalistic market so despised by the Left. Abbott home testing, Merck/Pfizer antiviral treatments, Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, Pfizer/Moderna/JJ vaccines… when money can be made, American innovation steps into the significant void of elvii2001’s feckless Federal government.

Back to the Bowl… it is a fitting ending to a wildly disappointing season. The good news is that it is one less chance for Jurk to get hurt. I also enjoy the hate that everyone now feels towards Hafley. His dalliance with UDub has impressively burned all his goodwill extraordinarily fast.

I looked for the five.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:54 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
miutbc {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:

Dunno. Ask the Army.

I should pay taxes on you, but it would be difficult to ascertain any value. What the Army is doing is smart if it will actually work this time around. Of course, that isn't what I argued. I argued that Sweden's decision to isolate the vulnerable, but otherwise keep their economy open and allowing the healthy population to go about their lives was the smart course of action and far smarter than what we have done here, severely damaging our economy and society while waiting for a couple of vaccines that are now being exposed as being of limited value. Basically, as HJS points out, you are defending Trump, which is spectacular to behold. Of course, you are defending Trump because Biden has doubled down on that poor course of action, despite having far more information to go on than Trump had, and has obtained no discernible benefit (and is actually having a worse result in terms of Y/Y deaths and the like).

The costs associated with shutting down the world's largest economy are going to resound for decades--most of the worst effects haven't even begun yet--not to mention the effect on international security and stability. And none of this should be a surprise, as there were a lot of observers who were making these points in March of 2020. The Swedes, to their credit, followed that advice. The United States did not and will suffer the consequences.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:02 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
miutbc {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:

Dunno. Ask the Army.

I should pay taxes on you, but it would be difficult to ascertain any value. What the Army is doing is smart if it will actually work this time around. Of course, that isn't what I argued. I argued that Sweden's decision to isolate the vulnerable, but otherwise keep their economy open and allowing the healthy population to go about their lives was the smart course of action and far smarter than what we have done here, severely damaging our economy and society while waiting for a couple of vaccines that are now being exposed as being of limited value. Basically, as HJS points out, you are defending Trump, which is spectacular to behold. Of course, you are defending Trump because Biden has doubled down on that poor course of action, despite having far more information to go on than Trump had, and has obtained no discernible benefit (and is actually having a worse result in terms of Y/Y deaths and the like).

The costs associated with shutting down the world's largest economy are going to resound for decades--most of the worst effects haven't even begun yet--not to mention the effect on international security and stability. And none of this should be a surprise, as there were a lot of observers who were making these points in March of 2020. The Swedes, to their credit, followed that advice. The United States did not and will suffer the consequences.

Sweden’s initial approach has been debunked by literally most people with a brain on the planet.

See, e.g. http://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-c ... 2021-8?amp

I really don’t even care about arguing with you other than to note that you defecate your political diarrhea into every single thread on this shitty board and ruin it even more than no space. If we had even semi-competent moderators, you would have been banned months ago. So boring.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:18 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
miutbc {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:

Dunno. Ask the Army.

Sweden’s initial approach has been debunked by literally most people with a brain on the planet.

I really don’t even care about arguing with you other than to note that you defecate your political diarrhea into every single thread on this shitty board and ruin it even more than no space. If we had even semi-competent moderators, you would have been banned months ago. So boring.

The fact that you are quoting a Business Insider article that even a rudimentary Google search indicates that it has been dragged and debunked across the political spectrum is further evidence of your stupidity, you half-wit, Trump-loving, fuck-faced loser. Besides, who gives a shiot what happens on this thread? The game is cancelled, although I suppose we could play a game of what do you think would be happening in the game right now if it was being played. As it was a 2:30 pm kick off, my guess is that at this point ECU would be shredding our wet toilet paper defense while Phil would have taken a hard hit behind our traffic cone offensive line and left the game in favor of Grosel. Current estimated score ECU 17 BC 3 (after failing in the red zone on the first drive of the game before Phil got hurt).
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle33 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:22 pm

jfc.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:37 pm

eagle33 {l Wrote}:jfc.

Are you upset that we were down 17-3 in the middle of the 2nd quarter of the alternate universe Military Bowl, because I have some bad news. After leading what was a promising drive down to the ECU 15 yard line, Grosel fumbled while attempting to evade pressure and ECU then marched down the field but faltered in the red zone and settled for a chippy FG to go up 20-3. We got about 5 minutes left in the 1st half.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby tallsy on Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 pm

It's gotten to the point this program can anger its fans without even losing first.

There's nothing to look forward to. If this team went 6-6 with the easiest schedule in a generation, winning or losing to ECU wouldn't make a difference.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:12 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
miutbc {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:

Dunno. Ask the Army.

The fact that you are quoting a Business Insider article that even a rudimentary Google search indicates that it has been dragged and debunked across the political spectrum is further evidence of your stupidity, you half-wit, Trump-loving, fuck-faced loser. Besides, who gives a shiot what happens on this thread? The game is cancelled, although I suppose we could play a game of what do you think would be happening in the game right now if it was being played. As it was a 2:30 pm kick off, my guess is that at this point ECU would be shredding our wet toilet paper defense while Phil would have taken a hard hit behind our traffic cone offensive line and left the game in favor of Grosel. Current estimated score ECU 17 BC 3 (after failing in the red zone on the first drive of the game before Phil got hurt).

You are the most boring piece of shit on this third rate message board. Congrats.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:22 pm

2001 is very upset because in the alternate universe Military Bowl, BC was able to mount a late 1st half scoring drive when Zay caught a poorly thrown Grosel pass that deflected off the CB’s shoulder and then take it to the house. BC down 20-10 at the half, but getting the 2nd half kick off. Then, two plays into the 2nd half, Grosel throws a pick 6 and we are down 27-10. BC then goes three and out and ECU is once again driving.

Or he is upset because he is a thin skinned half wit with unresolved Mommy issues and is frustrated at having to defend Trump or see his entire world view and feeling of smug superiority crumble. Potato-Potahto.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:2001 is very upset because in the alternate universe Military Bowl, BC was able to mount a late 1st half scoring drive when Zay caught a poorly thrown Grosel pass that deflected off the CB’s shoulder and then take it to the house. BC down 20-10 at the half, but getting the 2nd half kick off. Then, two plays into the 2nd half, Grosel throws a pick 6 and we are down 27-10. BC then goes three and out and ECU is once again driving.

Or he is upset because he is a thin skinned half wit with unresolved Mommy issues and is frustrated at having to defend Trump or see his entire world view and feeling of smug superiority crumble. Potato-Potahto.

Morehead definitely started the second half. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:33 pm

2020 was the year we discovered covid, and 2021 was the year we discovered it was more a political issue than a medical issue. I got my vaccinations and moved on with my life. I do not care about this anymore. When it gets brought up in discussion, I just tune out. Just wash your hands and take care of yourself. I can’t wait until I don’t hear about this anymore, or it fades into the background as a new reality mankind has to deal with - okay, it’s 2027 and you’re sick. It’s either the flu or covid, usually. Stay home and drink water, if it gets worse, see a doctor… you know, like the flu…

It’s fucking amazing to me: you hear ‘covid’ joined by “Biden/Trump” more than “wash your hands.” Fuck this country’s primary interest in partisanship. The 1990’s east coast/west cost gangsta rap feud was branded as childish and silly, if not a media farce altogether but they failed to see the irony that it is a microcosm for how this place actually works. It’s not a wildly inventive metaphor, nor is it original. Why is it a perfect 1:1 comparison? Embarrassing
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:39 pm

What’s the score in this alternate reality game by the way? I’m bored
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:08 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:What’s the score in this alternate reality game by the way? I’m bored

We switched to Morehead at QB and Kendall at C and the team thrived.

Lots of loving on each other after each score (does loving on each other make covid19 worse?). :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:59 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:What’s the score in this alternate reality game by the way? I’m bored

We switched to Morehead at QB and Kendall at C and the team thrived.

Lots of loving on each other after each score (does loving on each other make covid19 worse?). :ace

Kendall started the game with Lindstrom declaring for the draft. As a result, there were no balls snapped over the QBs head at crucial points during the game.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Well, after ECU went up 34-10 late in the 3rd quarter I went to watch the sunset over the Gulf and grabbed a beer at the Mucky Duck—sort of the Captiva Island equivalent of apple picking. If this alternate universe was not grounded in reality, Moorehead would have rallied the troops to the greatest bowl comeback since Joe Montana recovered from hypothermia quickly enough to lead Notre Dame to a comeback win in the 1979 Cotton Bowl against Houston, but since this is grounded in the harsh reality surrounding this program I can report that Moorehouse did replace Grosel after the pick six and managed two 3 and outs while ECU added another touchdown and a 41-10 lead late in the fourth quarter at which point ECU emptied its bench which lead to Moorehead marching the Eagles on a garbage time drive to make it 41-17 with 1:36 to go. Hafley than called an onside kick which BC recovered and Moorehead again lit up the ECU walk-ons and scout team members on a 4 play 45 second TD drive to make the score 41-24. An ensuing onside kick failed and ECU ran out the clock.

After the game Hafley talked about how the game might have been different had Phil not gone down so early in the game, praised Grosel for his courageous leadership under tough circumstances and talked about how Moorehead showed that the future was bright. Later this evening, Logitano, who was one of perhaps 65 BC fans who attended the game, will be kicked out of McGarvey’s and later arrested outside of Dock Street after mouthing off to an Annapolis cop. The Friends of the Program will get him RoR’ed and the charges will be dropped after a generous donation to the Annapolis PD Widows and Orphans find.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:19 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:2001 is very upset because in the alternate universe Military Bowl, BC was able to mount a late 1st half scoring drive when Zay caught a poorly thrown Grosel pass that deflected off the CB’s shoulder and then take it to the house. BC down 20-10 at the half, but getting the 2nd half kick off. Then, two plays into the 2nd half, Grosel throws a pick 6 and we are down 27-10. BC then goes three and out and ECU is once again driving.

Or you could keep your pathetic small Dick political diatribes to your Q-anon/World rules message board and stop ruining this place. Have fun at the Mucky Duck glory holes. That place sucks.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Well, after ECU went up 34-10 late in the 3rd quarter I went to watch the sunset over the Gulf and grabbed a beer at the Mucky Duck—sort of the Captiva Island equivalent of apple picking. If this alternate universe was not grounded in reality, Moorehead would have rallied the troops to the greatest bowl comeback since Joe Montana recovered from hypothermia quickly enough to lead Notre Dame to a comeback win in the 1979 Cotton Bowl against Houston, but since this is grounded in the harsh reality surrounding this program I can report that Moorehouse did replace Grosel after the pick six and managed two 3 and outs while ECU added another touchdown and a 41-10 lead late in the fourth quarter at which point ECU emptied its bench which lead to Moorehead marching the Eagles on a garbage time drive to make it 41-17 with 1:36 to go. Hafley than called an onside kick which BC recovered and Moorehead again lit up the ECU walk-ons and scout team members on a 4 play 45 second TD drive to make the score 41-24. An ensuing onside kick failed and ECU ran out the clock.

After the game Hafley talked about how the game might have been different had Phil not gone down so early in the game, praised Grosel for his courageous leadership under tough circumstances and talked about how Moorehead showed that the future was bright. Later this evening, Logitano, who was one of perhaps 65 BC fans who attended the game, will be kicked out of McGarvey’s and later arrested outside of Dock Street after mouthing off to an Annapolis cop. The Friends of the Program will get him RoR’ed and the charges will be dropped after a generous donation to the Annapolis PD Widows and Orphans find.

First and foremost yes I was arrested but I was not alone! Murt and I got tossed out of McGarvey's together. We are now wondering around the campus and Murt points out the statue of Tecumseh and tells me hey we have had a crap day and we need them to buy us our next round. That statue is filled with $$. The middies toss pennies into Tecumseh's quiver.

I being the dumb dago that I am I go along with this idea and he boosts me up and yes there were tons and tons of coins in Tecumseh's quiver. I am tossing them down and laughing about all the MGDs these coins will buy us and then I realize Murt is gone (he left me like he left his afghan interpreter) and in his place was an MP. Not cool! They turned me over to the Annapolis police who then locked me up (it was the lack of respect that hurt the most in their jail, well the other thing hurt the most but it was the lack of respect that hurt the second most). :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:03 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:

First and foremost yes I was arrested but I was not alone! Murt and I got tossed out of McGarvey's together. We are now wondering around the campus and Murt points out the statue of Tecumseh and tells me hey we have had a crap day and we need them to buy us our next round. That statue is filled with $$. The middies toss pennies into Tecumseh's quiver.

I being the dumb dago that I am I go along with this idea and he boosts me up and yes there were tons and tons of coins in Tecumseh's quiver. I am tossing them down and laughing about all the MGDs these coins will buy us and then I realize Murt is gone (he left me like he left his afghan interpreter) and in his place was an MP. Not cool! They turned me over to the Annapolis police who then locked me up (it was the lack of respect that hurt the most in their jail, well the other thing hurt the most but it was the lack of respect that hurt the second most). :ace

Just so we’re clear, getting arrested by Shore Patrol and spending time in the brig does not entitle you to USAA benefits.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:14 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

Just so we’re clear, getting arrested by Shore Patrol and spending time in the brig does not entitle you to USAA benefits.

This. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby miutbc on Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:44 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
miutbc {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:

Dunno. Ask the Army.

http://www.army.mil/article/252890/seri ... t_strategy[/quote

Have you ever taken a science class?
miutbc
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:32 pm

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:If we had even semi-competent moderators, you would have been banned months ago.

I will never understand nor accept the intolerance of the Left. Bigots who hate diversity are destroying this country by pretending authoritarianism is progress.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium