Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby JesuitIvy on Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:02 pm

Daz coached just 16 games for CSU.
A shame UConn isn’t available for him
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby eagle33 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:07 pm

mendenhall resigns at uva.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Bronco Mendenhall out at UVA.

Finally time to bring TOB home.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:28 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Daz will probably be the next tight ends coach in Jax.

I heard U Dub called him

:dildodog

daz back to temple!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:35 pm

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports ... 825390002/

Report: Steve Addazio 'likely' made racially insensitive comment, threatened janitor's job
Kevin Lytle Fort Collins Coloradoan

Recently fired Colorado State head football coach Steve Addazio "likely" made a racially insensitive comment and a statement that indirectly threatened a custodian’s job during an October 2020 altercation, according to an investigation by the university's Office of Equal Opportunity.

The involved custodian, who is Black, told an investigator that “he was ‘talked down to,’ called ‘boy’ in a derogatory manner” and had his job threatened by Addazio after the coach was told a restroom in the Colorado State University football offices was closed for cleaning on Oct. 20, 2020.

Addazio disputed the allegations and said the janitor escalated the confrontation, but an investigator's report said that surveillance video from the facility showed the football coach as the aggressor during the more than 3-minute confrontation.

The investigator's report, dated Dec. 18, 2020, called Addazio's actions "problematic" but said they didn't establish harassment on the basis of race under CSU's Discrimination and Harassment Policy, which was the basis of the investigation.

The Coloradoan is reporting this now after obtaining a copy the investigation for the first time earlier this week.

Athletic director Joe Parker was asked about the report Thursday after firing Addazio.

“Can’t really speak to specifics. You have that (investigation)," Parker said. "There was no findings. It really didn’t play a role in my decision as it relates to Coach Addazio."

The custodian told the investigator that prior to the altercation he was cleaning a restroom in CSU's football facility, and part of the process requires chemicals that need to "dwell" for a certain period of time. During that time, the custodian blocked the bathroom with a cart while cleaning other areas of the office.

Upon returning to the restroom and beginning to clean the sink area, the custodian alleged that Addazio entered and prepared to use the restroom. The custodian said he told Addazio it was closed, to which the coach continued and said, “I guess I’m going to use it.”

The custodian, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation when contacted by the Coloradoan, said he replied, “I guess my job doesn’t matter.”

He claims Addazio then turned and said, “What did you say to me, boy?” at which point the custodian again said, “I guess my job doesn’t matter.” The custodian told the investigator that Addazio then followed him out of the restroom and said, “I don’t think you know who I am, boy. I run this building.”

He said Addazio was yelling and the custodian tried to tell Addazio to move on with his day. As the incident continued, the custodian alleged that Addazio then made what he perceived as a threat on his job.

“I don’t think you know who I am. I run this place. Let’s just see if you’re still here tomorrow," the custodian claimed Addazio said.

Addazio, with a base annual salary of $1.55 million, was CSU's highest-paid employee prior to his firing Tuesday. The custodian earns a base salary of a little more than $30,000.

He also told the investigator that at some point in the conversation, Addazio apologized, but he didn’t perceive the apology as genuine.

Addazio’s version of events is much different.

The coach told the investigator he apologized multiple times and that it was the custodian who escalated the confrontation, leaving the coach feeling “abused and harassed.” Addazio said he left the restroom and was confronted by the custodian. However, the investigator said that a review of surveillance video from the building showed Addazio "escalated the situation, became frustrated, and refused to move on from the situation."

Addazio also told the investigator that he never called the worker, “boy.”

“While no witness can confirm or dispute that Addazio said ‘boy,’ information available makes Addazio’s denial unpersuasive,” the investigation states.

“The most notable information is that, shortly after Addazio received notice of the investigation from Diana Prieto, he contacted Prieto by phone. According to Prieto’s notes, Addazio began to explain his side of the exchange with (the custodian). Prieto’s notes reflect that Addazio informed her, during his conversation with (the custodian), he said ‘Listen, man.’ That Addazio volunteered to Prieto he said ‘Listen, man’ when not asked about the interaction, indicates he knew immediately what the nature of the investigation related to and that it involved how he addressed (the custodian).”

The investigator wrote:

“In the course of the interaction, Addazio made a racially insensitive comment and made a statement that indirectly threatened (the custodian’s) job.”

Two football staff members and another custodian were the key witnesses interviewed by the investigator. The football staff members back up Addazio’s version of the story.

However, the report said the “investigator does not find their statements fully credible.” The investigator found that one of the football staff witnesses initially created a document in which they sent their eventual statement on the morning of Oct. 23 but wasn’t contacted by the investigator until later that evening.

“Based on the documented date and time stamps, this investigator’s outreach to (the witness) was clearly not the motivating factor behind him preparing his written statement, and that he said it was raises questions about his credibility and whether someone had informed him about the investigation or requested he prepare a statement: both of which contradict his claim he was not contacted by anyone but this investigator about the incident,” the investigator wrote.

Addazio also asserted that the staff witness saw the whole interaction, but “video footage belies his claim,” according to the investigation.

Another staff member said she could hear the whole interaction from her office, but the investigator found it unlikely she would hear clear quotes from the office unless the conversation happened in raised tones.

“It is also not lost on this investigator that there are remarkable similarities of language” in the written statements submitted from the two staffers.

The third witness is a custodian and “the only witness truly present for the entire interaction.” This worker “confirms that (the custodian) remained calm throughout the interaction while Addazio yelled,” but told the investigator she was unsure if she heard Addazio say “boy.” (This witness noted that English is her third language).

The witness did recall hearing Addazio say, “I’m the head coach” and “I run this building.”

She also said at one point she moved away from the interaction to call her boss. When that happened, she said Addazio moved toward her and asked, “What are you doing?” The investigation states that video footage (which does not include audio) showed Addazio move toward her as she took out her phone.

The investigation was based allegations of harassment on the basis of race under Colorado State University’s Discrimination and Harassment Policy. Those allegations were not substantiated, "based upon the preponderance of the evidence."

She also said at one point she moved away from the interaction to call her boss. When that happened, she said Addazio moved toward her and asked, “What are you doing?” The investigation states that video footage (which does not include audio) showed Addazio move toward her as she took out her phone.

The investigation was based allegations of harassment on the basis of race under Colorado State University’s Discrimination and Harassment Policy. Those allegations were not substantiated, "based upon the preponderance of the evidence."

"However, evidence is insufficient to establish that the job threat was motivated by race given Addazio’s level of aggravation at having been disrespected from his perspective. While Addazio likely referring to (the custodian) as ‘boy’ is problematic, it is not sufficient, even when combined with the job threat, to establish harassment under the Policy.”

Addazio was also the subject of scrutiny for alleged violations of university COVID-19 protocols and racial insensitivity as part an investigation launched by the university in August 2020.

Prior to his firing, he had recently concluded his second year as CSU's coach, with the Rams finishing the 2021 season 3-9 as Addazio was ejected from the final game.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby JesuitIvy on Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:33 pm

That's Daz, isnt it? You want to like him as a sort of football meathead, but in the end he's just a below-average asshole.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:36 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2021/12/02/csu-football-coach-steve-addazio-investigated-incident-janitor/8825390002/

Report: Steve Addazio 'likely' made racially insensitive comment, threatened janitor's job

Recently fired Colorado State head football coach Steve Addazio "likely" made a racially insensitive comment and a statement that indirectly threatened a custodian’s job during an October 2020 altercation, according to an investigation by the university's Office of Equal Opportunity.

The involved custodian, who is Black, told an investigator that “he was ‘talked down to,’ called ‘boy’ in a derogatory manner” and had his job threatened by Addazio after the coach was told a restroom in the Colorado State University football offices was closed for cleaning on Oct. 20, 2020.

Addazio disputed the allegations and said the janitor escalated the confrontation, but an investigator's report said that surveillance video from the facility showed the football coach as the aggressor during the more than 3-minute confrontation.

The investigator's report, dated Dec. 18, 2020, called Addazio's actions "problematic" but said they didn't establish harassment on the basis of race under CSU's Discrimination and Harassment Policy, which was the basis of the investigation.

The Coloradoan is reporting this now after obtaining a copy the investigation for the first time earlier this week.

Athletic director Joe Parker was asked about the report Thursday after firing Addazio.

“Can’t really speak to specifics. You have that (investigation)," Parker said. "There was no findings. It really didn’t play a role in my decision as it relates to Coach Addazio."

The custodian told the investigator that prior to the altercation he was cleaning a restroom in CSU's football facility, and part of the process requires chemicals that need to "dwell" for a certain period of time. During that time, the custodian blocked the bathroom with a cart while cleaning other areas of the office.

Upon returning to the restroom and beginning to clean the sink area, the custodian alleged that Addazio entered and prepared to use the restroom. The custodian said he told Addazio it was closed, to which the coach continued and said, “I guess I’m going to use it.”

The custodian, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation when contacted by the Coloradoan, said he replied, “I guess my job doesn’t matter.”

He claims Addazio then turned and said, “What did you say to me, boy?” at which point the custodian again said, “I guess my job doesn’t matter.” The custodian told the investigator that Addazio then followed him out of the restroom and said, “I don’t think you know who I am, boy. I run this building.”

He said Addazio was yelling and the custodian tried to tell Addazio to move on with his day. As the incident continued, the custodian alleged that Addazio then made what he perceived as a threat on his job.

“I don’t think you know who I am. I run this place. Let’s just see if you’re still here tomorrow," the custodian claimed Addazio said.

Addazio, with a base annual salary of $1.55 million, was CSU's highest-paid employee prior to his firing Tuesday. The custodian earns a base salary of a little more than $30,000.

He also told the investigator that at some point in the conversation, Addazio apologized, but he didn’t perceive the apology as genuine.

The coach told the investigator he apologized multiple times and that it was the custodian who escalated the confrontation, leaving the coach feeling “abused and harassed.” Addazio said he left the restroom and was confronted by the custodian. However, the investigator said that a review of surveillance video from the building showed Addazio "escalated the situation, became frustrated, and refused to move on from the situation."

“While no witness can confirm or dispute that Addazio said ‘boy,’ information available makes Addazio’s denial unpersuasive,” the investigation states.

“The most notable information is that, shortly after Addazio received notice of the investigation from Diana Prieto, he contacted Prieto by phone. According to Prieto’s notes, Addazio began to explain his side of the exchange with (the custodian). Prieto’s notes reflect that Addazio informed her, during his conversation with (the custodian), he said ‘Listen, man.’ That Addazio volunteered to Prieto he said ‘Listen, man’ when not asked about the interaction, indicates he knew immediately what the nature of the investigation related to and that it involved how he addressed (the custodian).”

The investigator wrote:

“In the course of the interaction, Addazio made a racially insensitive comment and made a statement that indirectly threatened (the custodian’s) job.”

Two football staff members and another custodian were the key witnesses interviewed by the investigator. The football staff members back up Addazio’s version of the story.

However, the report said the “investigator does not find their statements fully credible.” The investigator found that one of the football staff witnesses initially created a document in which they sent their eventual statement on the morning of Oct. 23 but wasn’t contacted by the investigator until later that evening.

“Based on the documented date and time stamps, this investigator’s outreach to (the witness) was clearly not the motivating factor behind him preparing his written statement, and that he said it was raises questions about his credibility and whether someone had informed him about the investigation or requested he prepare a statement: both of which contradict his claim he was not contacted by anyone but this investigator about the incident,” the investigator wrote.

Addazio also asserted that the staff witness saw the whole interaction, but “video footage belies his claim,” according to the investigation.

Another staff member said she could hear the whole interaction from her office, but the investigator found it unlikely she would hear clear quotes from the office unless the conversation happened in raised tones.

“It is also not lost on this investigator that there are remarkable similarities of language” in the written statements submitted from the two staffers.

The third witness is a custodian and “the only witness truly present for the entire interaction.” This worker “confirms that (the custodian) remained calm throughout the interaction while Addazio yelled,” but told the investigator she was unsure if she heard Addazio say “boy.” (This witness noted that English is her third language).

The witness did recall hearing Addazio say, “I’m the head coach” and “I run this building.”

"However, evidence is insufficient to establish that the job threat was motivated by race given Addazio’s level of aggravation at having been disrespected from his perspective. While Addazio likely referring to (the custodian) as ‘boy’ is problematic, it is not sufficient, even when combined with the job threat, to establish harassment under the Policy.”

Addazio was also the subject of scrutiny for alleged violations of university COVID-19 protocols and racial insensitivity as part an investigation launched by the university in August 2020.

Prior to his firing, he had recently concluded his second year as CSU's coach, with the Rams finishing the 2021 season 3-9 as Addazio was ejected from the final game.

Addazio loved to threaten to fire people. He also should have used "dude" instead of "man" or "boy."
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:09 am

good for csu for salting the earth that they burned by firing the guy. he's an asshole and would likely be best not working with impressionable young men that most likely already have an asshole father figure in their lives and don't need t.s. slaughter as another one.

cancel culture, please do your thing
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:42 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:good for csu for salting the earth that they burned by firing the guy. he's an asshole and would likely be best not working with impressionable young men that most likely already have an asshole father figure in their lives and don't need t.s. slaughter as another one.

cancel culture, please do your thing

I feel a great disturbance in EO. Its as if the 11 or 12 voices of the only people who still remain at EO started laughing hysterically in schadenfreude, and were suddenly "woke." I feel something politically correct has happened.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby JesuitIvy on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:07 am

I'd respond to you, IB, but I don't see your pronouns listed anywhere, so rather than offend, I'm sitting this one out.
Realigning
JesuitIvy
Campion Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:11 am

It’s be really funny if he didn’t get his money because he lost it on a guy when he wouldn’t let him poop in his favorite spot.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:13 am

Maybe he dooked his pants while he was yelling. I’m sure of it actually.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:14 am

JesuitIvy {l Wrote}:I'd respond to you, IB, but I don't see your pronouns listed anywhere, so rather than offend, I'm sitting this one out.

Bill C16 is only the law in Canada. Here, you are still safe to call me whatever you want.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm

I doubt the racial tones raised by CSU to make sure he never works again. However, the most Daz thing ever is him is the facts that are agreed upon by all... the head coach getting $1.5mm as the highest paid employee on campus getting into a shouting match with a janitor who is among the lowest paid at $30k. The lower you were on a social structure, the more Daz felt comfortable bullying (and the more aggressive he would respond to anything other than absolute deference).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:51 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:I doubt the racial tones raised by CSU to make sure he never works again. However, the most Daz thing ever is him is the facts that are agreed upon by all... the head coach getting $1.5mm as the highest paid employee on campus getting into a shouting match with a janitor who is among the lowest paid at $30k. The lower you were on a social structure, the more Daz felt comfortable bullying (and the more aggressive he would respond to anything other than absolute deference).

I went back and found the stories Andre Williams and Josh Keyes told about Addazio's pettiness after BC fired him. Neither one asserts Addazio used any racial epithets. But wow do their stories align with his alleged treatment of the custodian/s.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:16 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:However, the most Daz thing ever is him is the facts that are agreed upon by all... the head coach getting $1.5mm as the highest paid employee on campus getting into a shouting match with a janitor who is among the lowest paid at $30k.

You forgot the part where he was so mad that he couldn’t hold his poop in anymore and shitted out 4 days worth of well done steak and ketchup into his pants while screaming.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:51 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/SInow/status ... dnt%3Dtrue

There is a peculiar manner in which the press has suddenly decided to vilify Brian Kelly. I feel it is this whalepants-like idea that ND is a superior program to LSU. And that this move defeats that world view. It reminds me a bit of when BC was going to join the ACC and the surprise became outrage.

Don’t get me wrong. Brian Kelly isn’t a good guy. But, he’s the same asshole in Baton Rouge as he was in South Bend.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:10 pm

fhcrd strikes again!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:20 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:https://mobile.twitter.com/SInow/status/1466598082364149765?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1466598082364149765%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2Foembed%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FInterior%2Fstatus%2F1466598082364149765hide_thread%3Dtruehide_media%3Dfalsetheme%3Dlightdnt%3Dtrue

There is a peculiar manner in which the press has suddenly decided to vilify Brian Kelly. I feel it is this whalepants-like idea that ND is a superior program to LSU. And that this move defeats that world view. It reminds me a bit of when BC was going to join the ACC and the surprise became outrage.

Don’t get me wrong. Brian Kelly isn’t a good guy. But, he’s the same asshole in Baton Rouge as he was in South Bend.

See, I think you got this completely backwards. I think the media fully recognizes that LSU is a better gig right now than ND--but give Kelly a couple of years and that will certainly change. Pretty much every ESPN talking head from Steven Smith to the collection of morons on Gameday have said so. Kelly is being vilified because he is a completely transparent phony. Yes, he was the same transparent phony at Notre Dame but he served a valuable role as a lead balloon that would ensure the ND never legitimately challenged for a national championship, while maintaining a level of competency that would make it impossible for ND to rid itself of him. Now that he isn't a detriment to the one institution that is not a wholly owned subsidiary of ESPN, they are free to take a brick bat to him and point out his obvious shittiness as a human being.

I am not a Boston local, but I will say that almost every time I run into a Boston local who went to a shitty place like Assumption or Merrimack the guy inevitably ends up reminding me of Brian Kelly from a pathological sense. Kelly exhibits all of the pathologies one would expect from a midwit from Danvers. I had a good chuckle at many of their expenses while at BC and it isn't surprising the rest of the nation, upon really getting a solid introduction to this type is both repelled and wildly entertained. Its fucking glorious. I'd bet my left nut that when Kelly showed up at GVSU in 1987 he routinely wore acid washed jeans and untied, low cut Pumas with a backwards Notre Dame or Sox hat.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:01 pm

I don’t get what you’re going on about. He had a fake southern accent and it’s funny.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:49 am

ND never legitimately challenged for a national title outside the year they played in the national title game and the other years he made the playoff. Giving yourself a lot of latitude with the word “legitimately”.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:20 am

Miami has basically undercut Manny Diaz. If they don't fire him, I don't know how he will recruit or keep a quality staff. The school is a shit show but the program could be great again on local talent and the right coach.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:13 am

Brent Venables getting talked up as the leader for the OU job. Would be tremendous to get him out of conference.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:54 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2021/12/02/csu-football-coach-steve-addazio-investigated-incident-janitor/8825390002/

The investigator wrote:

I imagine this was released by CSU so the can challenge the buyout in court. From what I understand, CSU is not obligated to pay the buyout until the end of a 3 year period, so I would expect the $3mm to come way down so Addazio can avoid the wait and avoid any kind of legal hang ups re: this report.

I was told his agent was also angling to get him to Yale, prior to this report coming out from CSU. That is gone now, so if he coaches again, it will likely be for Urban in the NFL.
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:23 am

They tried to get him for racism before the season, too. It was discussed on this board.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:09 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Brent Venables getting talked up as the leader for the OU job. Would be tremendous to get him out of conference.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... ball-coach
I can’t believe that Aranda did not get picked up this cycle based on the jobs that were open.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Brent Venables getting talked up as the leader for the OU job. Would be tremendous to get him out of conference.

I can’t believe that Aranda did not get picked up this cycle based on the jobs that were open.

I don't know, if you watched the second half of Baylor-OK State yesterday, it was a master class in game management as taught by Steve Adazzio. Also, when you win the turnover battle +4, including three turnovers in or on the edges of the opponents Red Zone, it takes a special kind of ineptness to require your OLB to make a freakishly good play despite being lined up completely out of position to bring the opponent's running back down an inch shy of the goal line.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

I don't know, if you watched the second half of Baylor-OK State yesterday, it was a master class in game management as taught by Steve Adazzio. Also, when you win the turnover battle +4, including three turnovers in or on the edges of the opponents Red Zone, it takes a special kind of ineptness to require your OLB to make a freakishly good play despite being lined up completely out of position to bring the opponent's running back down an inch shy of the goal line.

Dick:

Who are your Irish going to hire when they fire Freeman in three years?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:56 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Image

fhcrd strikes again!

I wonder if he'd be willing to return as field goal coordinator.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Umm. His team is the 6th ranked team in the final college football playoff rankings. That team’s name is Baylor.
HJS
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium