OC Candidates

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

OC Candidates

Postby eagletx on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Would a Bob Bicknell leave the sinking Chip Kelly enterprise to come back to his alma mater as OC/Asst HC? Would Addazio even consider bringing in a guy who would be a threat to his job?
eagletx
Campion Hall

Re: OC Candidates

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:09 pm

no
no
unasked question - would this administration even reach out to someone like bob bicknell? no
unasked question - why the fuck would anyone want to add bob bicknell as their oc/asst head coach; especially after mentioning his current sinking ship offense that would drive towards his availability for such a position? because the original poster has his head really far up his own ass
unasked question - why would bob bicknell leave one program where the head coach throws his assistant under the bus to join another program where the head coach throws his assistants under the bus? he wouldn't. see previous mention of proximity of original poster's head to his lower intestine (from the inside)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Bring back FHCRD
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 pm

jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:Don't know if he is an offensive or defensive guy, but with moves like this he is sure to add some flexibility to our in-game play-calling....

https://instagram.com/p/9T2H4XK-14/

Hey shithead, keep it up and you will be taking a much needed break from the board.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby eagletx on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:51 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:no
no
unasked question - would this administration even reach out to someone like bob bicknell? no
unasked question - why the fuck would anyone want to add bob bicknell as their oc/asst head coach; especially after mentioning his current sinking ship offense that would drive towards his availability for such a position? because the original poster has his head really far up his own ass
unasked question - why would bob bicknell leave one program where the head coach throws his assistant under the bus to join another program where the head coach throws his assistants under the bus? he wouldn't. see previous mention of proximity of original poster's head to his lower intestine (from the inside)

Thank you for those kind words and unbiased opinions....

CONTENT....

There is no basis at all for the administration comment...NONE... maybe under the last AD....
The sinking ship in Philly may have more to do with the HC and his "peg in the hole" incompatibility with the NFL....if nothing else, Bicknell has been forced to adapt to changes in personell that Chip has dealt him...as to why he might be attractive in such a position, basically his offensive experience couple with a past association with BC...why might he be interested, he's young with two daughters who might want a free ride to college...
Now whether or not he would ever attend the same cocktail party as Addazio, I have no idea, and I suspect, neither do you.
eagletx
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:41 pm

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:
jhiggi02 {l Wrote}:Don't know if he is an offensive or defensive guy, but with moves like this he is sure to add some flexibility to our in-game play-calling....

Hey shithead, keep it up and you will be taking a much needed break from the board.

what is going on here. I mean that in two ways: 1) what is jvincenthiggi doing that's pissed off greenvilleagle; and 2) why is greenvilleagle threatening banishment. Can we banish people now despite not being gold or maroon names? I would abuse the shit out of that power.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:54 pm

If this keeps up, I am going to have to start reporting posts.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:14 pm

eagletx {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:no
no

Thank you for those kind words and unbiased opinions....

CONTENT....

There is no basis at all for the administration comment...NONE... maybe under the last AD....

you've seen the coaches that the current administration's brought in, right? i think there is a perfectly fine basis for my comment

eagletx {l Wrote}:The sinking ship in Philly may have more to do with the HC and his "peg in the hole" incompatibility with the NFL....if nothing else, Bicknell has been forced to adapt to changes in personell that Chip has dealt him...

ahh, so we want a coach that has problems adapting to personnel changes. since that's totally not a reason that the bc offense sucks ass right now, i can see that being an attribute that it would be okay to ignore
eagletx {l Wrote}:as to why he might be attractive in such a position, basically his offensive experience couple with a past association with BC...why might he be interested, he's young with two daughters who might want a free ride to college...
Now whether or not he would ever attend the same cocktail party as Addazio, I have no idea, and I suspect, neither do you.

i don't really care about any of this other stuff, i was overly ambitious in my stretch for asshattery
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:15 pm

i agree - fuck him and the shitty gifs and pictures he posts
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:38 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

i agree - fuck him and the shitty gifs and pictures he posts

Thank you!!! :koolaid
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Fire Todd Fitch? Who gives a shit. Our special teams coach is five raccoons in a trenchcoat. I have no other explanation for how there was an entire summer after a loss that was perhaps attributed to special teams and we were still using a rotation of kickers that can't hit 26 yard field goals.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:53 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:Fire Todd Fitch? Who gives a shit. Our special teams coach is five raccoons in a trenchcoat. I have no other explanation for how there was an entire summer after a loss that was perhaps attributed to special teams and we were still using a rotation of kickers that can't hit 26 yard field goals.

Howell got hurt and cant kick, whats so difficult to understand ?
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:39 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:Fire Todd Fitch? Who gives a shit. Our special teams coach is five raccoons in a trenchcoat. I have no other explanation for how there was an entire summer after a loss that was perhaps attributed to special teams and we were still using a rotation of kickers that can't hit 26 yard field goals.

You can coach a blind 6th grader to kick a 31 and 26 yard field goal.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Mark Whipple, he is only getting paid $400,000 as HC at UMass. He probably has a better than decent shot at beating BC next year even though he has zero D1 talent on D. He puts points on the board (27 at ND) and BC can get decent pro style QB's. Watching these dual threat QB's is beginning to remind me of Ed Clubheads 0-11 veer offense!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:Mark Whipple, he is only getting paid $400,000 as HC at UMass. He probably has a better than decent shot at beating BC next year even though he has zero D1 talent on D. He puts points on the board (27 at ND) and BC can get decent pro style QB's. Watching these dual threat QB's is beginning to remind me of Ed Clubheads 0-11 veer offense!

If Beamer retires and the staff is not retained, Scott Loeffler's name could be floated. He was with Addazio at UF and Temple (OC during Addazios first year and had success before being hired by Auburn).
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:If Beamer retires and the staff is not retained, Scott Loeffler's name could be floated. He was with Addazio at UF and Temple (OC during Addazios first year and had success before being hired by Auburn).

Listening to Daz's presser, I think he's gotta be the leader in the clubhouse. Absolutely raved about him and their time together.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:45 am

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:Mark Whipple, he is only getting paid $400,000 as HC at UMass. He probably has a better than decent shot at beating BC next year even though he has zero D1 talent on D. He puts points on the board (27 at ND) and BC can get decent pro style QB's. Watching these dual threat QB's is beginning to remind me of Ed Clubheads 0-11 veer offense!

Were you always this wrong about everything? I thought it used to just be corners, but now it seems like its bled into all things at all times.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:48 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Were you always this wrong about everything? I thought it used to just be corners, but now it seems like its bled into all things at all times.

he's always been this stupid and wrong. his fill-in-the-corners agenda is his greatest hit but his other minor agendas are also stupid, unfounded and wrong.

i'm willing to wager good money that he wet the bed into his teens
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:47 am

jhiggi's board coup is looking more and more like Operation Valkyrie by the moment
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:jhiggi's board coup is looking more and more like Operation Valkyrie by the moment

except he's gayer than tom cruise
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hinghameagle on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:39 pm

having a new offensive coordinator wont make a bit of difference next year. We have two qb's who cant complete 3 out of every 10 passes. Josh McDaniels couldn't flip this offense around given the quarterback situation. The Wade injury was a killer. not that he was a certainty to be any good, but if he is the starting qb next year, then we are starting from scratch all over again, whereas he would have had a year of development under his belt.

As for the special teams coach, he actually hasn't been that bad this year, with two exceptions. The ongoing kicking issues(maybe mitigates by Howell's injury) and his stubborn refusal to staple Alston the to bench when the punt team comes out.

The coverage units have been fantastic this year and Howell was the best player on the filed for BC at Louisville.
hinghameagle
Carney Hall

Postby Tom Dooder on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:58 am

Having a new O-coordinator next year won't matter because the Dazzler runs his own offense and the coordinator's job is to run what Daz tells him to run.

Unless the Dazzler admits that his offensive system sucks and is willing to change it (and QB recruiting that goes along with it) it's going to be the same old shit next year regardless of who has the headset.
Tom Dooder
Carney Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Whipple should have been hired before Jags and again before Spaz. He and Brown won the 1AA title at UMass. His offense is as agressive as Brown's defense. Addazio is probably chasing the Miami job anyway. I realize Addazio is not going to hire Whipple and BC is not going to pay him $700,000 as OC. As long as Addazio is the HC the OC will just be a title.
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:07 am

The only way Daz fires Fitch is if Bates forces his hand. And listening to the Bates interview on BCI, he 100% views this year as a rebuilding outlier and is set on giving Daz a full 5 years.

Insert obvious joke about upgrading from BC's offense to VT's offense, by the way.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:14 am

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:The only way Daz fires Fitch is if Bates forces his hand. And listening to the Bates interview on BCI, he 100% views this year as a rebuilding outlier and is set on giving Daz a full 5 years.

Insert obvious joke about upgrading from BC's offense to VT's offense, by the way.

I really doubt the first sentence is true.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:19 am

HOLD ON!!!!.....

Tom Cruise is gay?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:43 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:The only way Daz fires Fitch is if Bates forces his hand. And listening to the Bates interview on BCI, he 100% views this year as a rebuilding outlier and is set on giving Daz a full 5 years.

I really doubt the first sentence is true.

Agree with Philly Intern and owner of the Misfit Posters here.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:31 am

The choice for new OC is clear. Jeff Jagodzinski! The School of Nursing is still open, right? Perfect bait to lure Jags back to campus.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:44 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:

Howell is awful at kicking FGs and XPs not to mention.

The coverage and return games have been very good I'm actually quite pleased with Hutzler
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:47 am

Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:Whipple should have been hired before Jags and again before Spaz. He and Brown won the 1AA title at UMass. His offense is as agressive as Brown's defense. Addazio is probably chasing the Miami job anyway. I realize Addazio is not going to hire Whipple and BC is not going to pay him $700,000 as OC. As long as Addazio is the HC the OC will just be a title.

Wipple's offense is dive, dive, PA 50 yard bomb, no thanks.

He is much better than Loeffler who is horrific. When was the last time VT had a good offense under him?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium