Any good tattoo removal places? (Haden/Tuggle Transfer)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Haden and Tuggle to transfer

Postby EagleNYC on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:22 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

if that's the case why not at least get a good education...? (for free)

because he's going to leave anyway... why not do it now to spend time getting reacclimated to a new place, new rules, new school, etc. i think many were certain this was coming at the end of the year anyway (as reflected in the responses so far) - so if the wheels are bad for the season, why NOT just leave now?

no, my post was in response to someone pondering that his ankle might be worse than thought...

you were responding to me supposing about his ankle. my meaning was, it was done for the year... not forever. so, if he knew he was leaving the offensive prowess of gary "dinosaur rider" tranquill next year, why not do so now if he's not going to play anyway? what sort of advantages are a 19 year old going to take when he will actually just be focused on finding the next place... (no slam on him - it's human nature to let things slide when you know something else is coming down the pike)

This probably deserves another thread, but given his use of the bazooka, the limitations of Shinskie/Tuggle, and the lack of effort in the VT game, I'm not sure that :elephant warrants this continued "he's old so he sucks" bullshit. The offense was craptastic at Clempsun but VT was a total loss from start to finish. Blame Spaz for the gameplan, but I'll take the offense this year. I know he could have designed better plays for Haden, so I agree with your core point about Haden seeing that he wouldn't flourish, but the general :elephant -hating strikes me as unwarranted.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall

Re: Any good tattoo removal places? (Haden/Tuggle Transfer)

Postby apbc12 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:22 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Topoo jsut said, "Number 1, that guy? I thought he returned kicks? ah, no bazooka for him...."

"I had a bazooka in Nam when the Gooks attacked us during Tet at Da Nang in 68.....it was hell....can you say Gooks now.....I love those spring rolls they make now....

Tranquill didn't fight in Nam. He was like 70 years old, they don't let guys that old stay in the military. We should change the name of the formation to "Carbine" if we want it named after a weapon Tranq could conceivably have carried in battle.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby Reverend Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am

Don't fret, guys. This opens the door to what we've all been waiting for: THE EMERGENCE OF RYAN LINDSEY AT RUNNING BACK.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby MrAwesome on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:24 am

Tuggle can look near and far, but no FBS school is going to deploy him as their QB because he doesnt know how to throw a football.

Sucks about Haden though. Maybe he couldnt deal with this latest ankle injury and just decided to go home? But whatever, did he really do anything to show us how great he was?? Harris simply beat him out. That's the tough thing about following college football...being subject to the odd whims of 18 & 19 yr old kids.

With a few of his key recruits leaving, the whole bizarre "Jagz" era is winding down in fittingly bizarre fashion.
MrAwesome
Carney Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:27 am

MrAwesome {l Wrote}:With a few of his key recruits leaving, the whole bizarre "Jagz" era is winding down in fittingly bizarre fashion.

Thank God. Hopefully we can rid of Larmond, Costanzo, Richman, Cleary, Spinney, Halloran, Goodman, Patnale, Harris, Ramsey, LeGrande, Thompson, DiSanzo, Okohora, Gause, Fletcher, Johnson, Quigley and the rest of the lazy POSes who don't even have the decency to break the two deep and just be done with it.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:31 am

You can never have enough RB depth. RBs take so much abuse every game, you need to have several guys ready to go. Haden was behind Harris but I like the 2-RB set and it's important to have several different change of pace backs. He coud have been a major part of this offense, even behind Montel. Losing Haden SUCKS.

It's unfortunate to lose Tuggle too, but this is understandable. The staff made it clear that they have no plans to use him at all. I wish he'd stick around because this team needs all the QBs it can get- if Uncle Dave were to go down, I'm not sold on Marco since we've only seen him pass in garbage time against VT' scrubs, and next year I'm not sold on Rettig actually showing up until LOI day.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 am

I posted this in the recruiting thread but I think these transfers and the inevitable transfers that follow any offseason, means we need to max out on this class and take 25 guys.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 am

This program is suffering death by a million tiny cuts. Wow, and too many are self inflicted.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 am

Irionically, if we manage to overtake Clemson in the Atlantic, "overcoming these mid-season departures" will be yet another thing people point to in electing Spaz the ACC coach of the year.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Re: Haden and Tuggle to transfer

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:also - i ask kindly... unless we hear differently and these guys were doing something they shouldn't have been, let's not crap all over them for trying to pursue a better chance for themselves

there, i said it

We are in agreeance. I can only imagine the character assassination that is already ocurring at the EC Club.

THUUUUGZ!!!!
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:34 am

apbc12 {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Topoo jsut said, "Number 1, that guy? I thought he returned kicks? ah, no bazooka for him...."

"I had a bazooka in Nam when the Gooks attacked us during Tet at Da Nang in 68.....it was hell....can you say Gooks now.....I love those spring rolls they make now....

Tranquill didn't fight in Nam. He was like 70 years old, they don't let guys that old stay in the military. We should change the name of the formation to "Carbine" if we want it named after a weapon Tranq could conceivably have carried in battle.

LMAO.....he was 26, but it was a young 26....

The bazooka was loaded with nails and sharp indian arrowheads... :lol:
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby AdamBC on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:This program is suffering death by a million tiny cuts. Wow, and too many are self inflicted.

Mostly by our two head coaches.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 am

AdamBC {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:This program is suffering death by a million tiny cuts. Wow, and too many are self inflicted.

Mostly by our two head coaches.

with the blessing and approval of our napoleonic AD of course
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 am

Haden shot Brian Pata and was mad that Pata was selling drugs in his hood that he marked out.

He is going back to Florida to re-claim his place in the hood and slap some bitches around...

I mean if character assassination is what you wnat, might as well throw in a real one.

Too bad the U is not in the House.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am

Just curious but are they both announcing it now because they want to transfer somewhere together?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 am

Just curious but are they both announcing it now because they want to transfer somewhere together?

They are joining Dom Davis :popcorn
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Re: any good tattoo removal places in chestnut hill?

Postby Eagledom on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:43 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Very strange that it occurred during the season... and with Ryan Day (messiah in waiting) still here... and with the Evil Jagodzinski gone... along with his horrible OC.

Spazerelli has lost this team and the defection are occurring before the season is even over. Well... we can give a recruit the #1 jersey now that it's available. Good times!

2 guys who couldn't live up to their billing and were backup decide to quit instead of working harder....nice try at spinning it like it's gene's fault though.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am

Not surprised to see who's already throwing them under this. :bus
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:46 am

Eagledumb-
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby EagleNYC on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Very strange that it occurred during the season... and with Ryan Day (messiah in waiting) still here... and with the Evil Jagodzinski gone... along with his horrible OC.

Spazerelli has lost this team and the defection are occurring before the season is even over. Well... we can give a recruit the #1 jersey now that it's available. Good times!

2 guys who couldn't live up to their billing and were backup decide to quit instead of working harder....nice try at spinning it like it's gene's fault though.

Lord, you're predictable.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Midseason transfers are not a good sign of the relationship between coaches and players or program health, Gene ultimately made the decision to very publicly and embarrassingly fire our previous head coach, then shoot the replacement coaching search in the knee, and then hire an elderly, semi-likeable, very safe but questionably competent assistant.

Therefore, Gene is responsible for Spaz, and while shit rolls down hill, blame rolls up.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:50 am

EagleNYC {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

No, the post I was replying to was predictable. This is not a big deal. Tuggle was not a D1 QB and Haden proved to be too small and fragile to be a full time back in the ACC. So they left.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
EagleNYC {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

No, the post I was replying to was predictable. This is not a big deal. Tuggle was not a D1 QB and Haden proved to be too small and fragile to be a full time back in the ACC. So they left.

Another very predictable post.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Just curious but are they both announcing it now because they want to transfer somewhere together?

i figured it was either this or an event that occured that caused them both to leave on the same day. by "event" i mean more than "depth chart posted without their name on it"

we need mr awesome and all his awesome insider connections to work on this. if not, senor awesome better be on deck

Perhaps the "event" is the realization that they signed letters of intent to play for a team with BCS bowl or higher sky is the limit goals, and are now playing for a team with 6 win bowl eligibility goals.

That would be pretty depressing.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

Haden was not as good as Montel.

He was FBS material though, and decided to transfer. Big deal, he was not that impressive.

Tuggle was as I said he was from the start, FCS arm strength.

No big losses. No big deal.

Tranquill has already made adjustments to the Bazooka and Nap schedule.

1 is the lonliest number.

Unless its 6 and god damn, we need 6 wins!!!

Whew!! We get 6 and its HOT NUTS IN CALIFORNIA!!!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Just curious but are they both announcing it now because they want to transfer somewhere together?

i figured it was either this or an event that occured that caused them both to leave on the same day. by "event" i mean more than "depth chart posted without their name on it"

we need mr awesome and all his awesome insider connections to work on this. if not, senor awesome better be on deck

AWESOME-O seems to disappear after a loss and then reappear after a close victory over a crappy opponent.

He's only good at sticking in suppositories anyway.

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am

Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Quite eloquent Eagledom. Perhaps you can join oldbaldeagle on the "racist bus" and rid all of these lazy players from BC. It must be the cultural thing.
Last edited by GreenvilleEagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

AWESOME-O seems to disappear after a loss and then reappear after a close victory over a crappy opponent.

He's only good at sticking in suppositories anyway.

He's already shown up and said Tuggle sucks and it's a good thing we're purging the roster of Jags recruits
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagletx on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
EagleNYC {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Another very predictable post.

there is no more predictable poster than the one and only HJS....every disaster is this world, natural or otherwise, is no more than three degrees of separation from Spaz or Gene...this is the likely consequence of moving away from the Logan offense and back to a more pro style set with a pocket QB...Tuggle wasn't playin' unless he changed positions, and Haden likely wasn't playing much due to Harris' out-performing him and Haden developing a troubling and recurrent pattern of injury that further hampered his development and ability to compete. They will both probably have very successful careers at the D1AA level.
eagletx
Campion Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:Haden was not as good as Montel.

He was FBS material though, and decided to transfer. Big deal, he was not that impressive.

Tuggle was as I said he was from the start, FCS arm strength.

No big losses. No big deal.

Tranquill has already made adjustments to the Bazooka and Nap schedule.

1 is the lonliest number.

Unless its 6 and god damn, we need 6 wins!!!

Whew!! We get 6 and its HOT NUTS IN CALIFORNIA!!!

I agree with '74! If Haden had two stars coming in, people wouldn't care nearly as much about his decision. As I said earlier, I'm excited to see more of Finch. This is a great opportunity for him.

I'm not pleased with some of the things Spaz is doing, but I'm not adding this to my list of complaints. Any time you have a coaching change, it becomes likely that a couple of players will transfer. BC is no different.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium