Any good tattoo removal places? (Haden/Tuggle Transfer)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Any good tattoo removal places? (Haden/Tuggle Transfer)

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Hey if Harris goes down, we can just rely on McCluskey to carry the running game. Good riddance HAYDEN!!!
:koolaid

Why would you want her to go?
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Hey if Harris goes down, we can just rely on McCluskey to carry the running game. Good riddance HAYDEN!!!

:kudos :kudos :kudos :kudos :kudos

I made teh juice.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby AdamBC on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:

:kudos :kudos :kudos :kudos :kudos

I made teh juice.

ool

AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby rktbrkr on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:38 pm

rktbrkr
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 pm

So hot...

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby buconvict on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:Every time I watch a U of F game on TV, I wonder what Haden thinks when he's watching. Wow, a legit program with a real coach who wants to win, and a fanbase that gives a shit. Why am I here again?

Haden will transfer to UF and become a very good scat back for them. A good career move on his part.

I am willing to predict right now that neither Shakim Phillips or Chase Rettig end up signing for BC.

You must be a football moron. This kid wouldn't be the second string waterboy at Florida. This kid is no Percy Harvin that we failed to use properly. He had less than six better-than-average plays in a season and a half. And don't give me the he was hurt routine. I could tell from the start this guy was not a player. I started no less than 3 threads questioning this kids ability even when Jags was here. Jack Bick Sr. called him the "next Troy Stradford". As soon as I saw him play as a Freshman, I knew Jack Bick was FOS. This kid is an average D1 player and wouldn't start for most BCS Conference teams. Why is it BUC that you love everyone that leaves (Jags, Logan and now Haden)? Jilted lover complex?

Would you wager your ability to post on this site on whether or not Haden gets an offer from Florida? If he sucks so bad, he obviously won't get a sniff from the #1 team in the nation... right?

Now, you want to lower the bar to an "offer" from a "very good scat back". That only proves you know you overstated your initial point. He might get a legacy offer seing how his brother is on the team but unless he takes a half second off his 40 time and bulks up 40 lbs and develops some RB moves, he will never see any significant action that he would not have seen at BC. In other words, he will at best be a situation guy, not a 3 down back like Montel, just like he was at BC. Not a great career move but I am glad he's gone because I have been calling him out since Day 1. He was never nearly as good as his billing.

So now you only wants players who live up to their MF-rankings? If Phillips comes in next year and drops 4 passes in the first game, you'll "call him out and want him gone"? You say he won't be a second string waterboy at UF, but now balk at the wager of whether he gets an offer, thus conceding the point?

There is nothing wrong with having/being a good scatback. The guy will get on the field for UF and be used properly and will contribute. The BC football team is unquestionably worse today than they were one week ago because they lost their #2 RB weapon, who was a sophomore and still had two years to play and improve.

Wes Welker isn't as good as Rabndy Moss, and Welker was "rated higher" because he cost the Pats a 2nd round pick, whereas Moss cost a 4th. Clearly, Welker is underperforming and should be cut. Get that underachieving bum out of here!

You suck 81. Ignore.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:38 pm

has there been any announcements about where Tuggle & Haden are going?
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium