Any good tattoo removal places? (Haden/Tuggle Transfer)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Any good tattoo removal places? (Haden/Tuggle Transfer)

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Can I get the gist? I'm banned over there.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:54 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Can I get the gist? I'm banned over there.

what happened to Talon anyway. Did someone actually get banned from this site?
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:

the premium board is also full of "they needed to leave and find a place... better suited for them" old bald and e4gle are getting their hoods and kerosene ready.

When oh when is BC gonna start to recruit those highly skilled, speedy white Italian players instead of the black guys!

Look at the NFL, NBA and major college football....all dominated by the Italians and of course, the white Irish kids rule basketball.

Will BC ever learn!

..and we had an Irish Studies program back in 1970-1974..now we have Lesbian Studies and you know those new lesbians have trouble on the turf.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby shockdoct on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:56 pm

No he is not banned from this site.

You're going to have to do a lot more than get into a internet argument to get banned from this site.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:56 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:

Post the text since some of us jumped on grenades for this place...
:spaz3

* OJ1969
* Owns A Little Dog
* Rating: 2.1/5 this site
* 6461 posts this site

Posted: Today 1:04 PM
tuggle

He's transferring....that shows how much faith the staff has in him. Suck it TWB and Talon. I would just like to say "i was right."
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:No he is not banned from this site.

You're going to have to do a lot more than get into a internet argument to get banned from this site.

Can we ban TRE for exposing children to the horror that is Panera?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:15 pm

I say we find Talon and kill him.

Kill him once and for all before he comes back and kills us.

He has big big claws.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby joemack13 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Agree with comments saying the actual impact of this will be extremely minor, all we're losing is potential. Extremely disappointing what it says about our coaching staff. They can't effectively use guys that don't fit into their mold, at least two players have as little faith in Spaz as I do.
joemack13
Campion Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm

With Haden, unfortunate.

With Tuggle, meh.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Haden gains 300 yards and scores 6 TD's for Florida International whne they play another Sun Belt Cupcake.

Tuggle runs for 175 and passes for 300 for William and Mary.

Best wishes.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Haden should have shown his love for all things boston and got this:
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Tajh Boyd's Tattoo:

DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:Tajh Boyd's Tattoo:

Just imagine all the laser treatments he had to get to remove the WVU crap from his back.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm

joemack13 {l Wrote}:Agree with comments saying the actual impact of this will be extremely minor, all we're losing is potential. Extremely disappointing what it says about our coaching staff. They can't effectively use guys that don't fit into their mold, at least two players have as little faith in Spaz as I do.

Just because these guys didn't pan out, doesn't mean they were mis-used. Maybe they just didn't have the abilities to succeed on this level. That is almost certainly true with Tuggle, and Haden, while having certain natural talent, was never going to be a star at RB....the most he would ever be was a good change of pace guy or utility guy (part receiver, returner, 3rd down back, etc). The guy seemed to get hurt almost every game.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Hayden & Tuggle

Postby BCFAN94 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Transferred?
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby buconvict on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Every time I watch a U of F game on TV, I wonder what Haden thinks when he's watching. Wow, a legit program with a real coach who wants to win, and a fanbase that gives a shit. Why am I here again?

Haden will transfer to UF and become a very good scat back for them. A good career move on his part.

I am willing to predict right now that neither Shakim Phillips or Chase Rettig end up signing for BC.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:45 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:
I am willing to predict right now that neither Shakim Phillips or Chase Rettig end up signing for BC.

I will find you and waterboard you if they dont sign.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Eagledom on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:Every time I watch a U of F game on TV, I wonder what Haden thinks when he's watching. Wow, a legit program with a real coach who wants to win, and a fanbase that gives a shit. Why am I here again?

Haden will transfer to UF and become a very good scat back for them. A good career move on his part.

That's just because you are HJS-junior.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Eagledom {l Wrote}:
joemack13 {l Wrote}:Agree with comments saying the actual impact of this will be extremely minor, all we're losing is potential. Extremely disappointing what it says about our coaching staff. They can't effectively use guys that don't fit into their mold, at least two players have as little faith in Spaz as I do.

Just because these guys didn't pan out, doesn't mean they were mis-used. Maybe they just didn't have the abilities to succeed on this level. That is almost certainly true with Tuggle, and Haden, while having certain natural talent, was never going to be a star at RB....the most he would ever be was a good change of pace guy or utility guy (part receiver, returner, 3rd down back, etc). The guy seemed to get hurt almost every game.

I agree. I was never high on Haden and some got pissed when I questioned whether he was very good. Shows how bad the star system is.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm

I just heard that both Tuggle and Haden got married in a civil ceremony and Father Leahy was the priest who performed the ceremony and all 3 were immediatley excommunicated form the Roman Catholic Church and worse, the 2 have to go to FCS schools to play together and keep the "love under one dorm"!

They are both registered at Tiffany's -----and Walmart, in case they go to the Sunbelt Conference or Southern schools.

Spaz caught the bouquet and said, "I wish my Brian Kelly of Cincinnati was here to see that!"

Topoo said, "That is why I never ran ceratin plays for those two!"

Father Leahy has since nullified the wedding ceremony saying, "I thought us Jesuits could do anything and not get expelled?"

Like I said, a lotta shit swirling up there in Yawkey Center of the Universe!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 pm

My impeccable sources inside the locked down 9th floor compound tell me that there is lotta shit swirling around inside the BC program.

>>One source says he saw Spazoo and Topoo arguing in front of the Flutie statue over the right amount of anchovies on the tuesday game planning pizza..... and too many and Topoo gets agita when he naps during the offensive play sequencing and script sessions, ergo the bad play calling is now blamed on Pino's. Disgraciad!

>>Another source said McGoo was caught moonlighting teaching jumping jacks to a local 4th grade gym class for extra cash for the Holidays. He was also caught sneaking in the new Bud Foster of Virginia Tech's new Book, "The Nuances of Sophisticated Defensive Schemes and Blitzing Defenses In College Football America!" and was seen googling the word nuances.

>>Another source said, Spaz was reading for the new "Spaz for Hire" detective movie to be filmed in Newton, where the "Spaz All-Seeing Mustasche Agency" investigates rich, young yenta housewives who fake playing play tennis and are high class call girls! Spaz breaks up the ring when he stumbles upon soft, comfy cushions in the clubhouse recreation area looking for the john.

>>>Also this just in...Jet Smith has a migraine and is out this Saturday but will apply for a 7th season as a medical redshirt. That Clemson return was something special!

>>>Shinskie said most of the BC girls he dates aren't mature enough and Topoo set him up with his sister's third cousin's daughter's niece from Naples and she makes a real nice gravy. But you only get one look at the pot and you have to throw in the bread quickly to taste it.

>>>Gene says that all is well. There is no shit swirling around. We are on track for 6 wins! The Emerald Bowl just sent him a nice Holiday basket and some delicious walnuts.

>>>Father Leahy said, "It's wonderful that we have Spaz and his canoli's and homemade mancotti are simply worth the next 15 years we are going to pay him!"

Enjoy!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:54 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

I agree. I was never high on Haden and some got pissed when I questioned whether he was very good. Shows how bad the star system is.

I think Haden could have been a dynamic player in our offense. As in, rush for 400/500 a season and catch for 400/500 a season with 6-10 TD's. He's not going to run for 1200 in a season like Montel can, but he could have been used as a matchup nightmare. You put him in the slot and they have to use a player in the secondary to cover him. No linebacker in the country could.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm

I think Haden could have been a dynamic player in our offense. As in, rush for 400/500 a season and catch for 400/500 a season with 6-10 TD's. He's not going to run for 1200 in a season like Montel can, but he could have been used as a matchup nightmare. You put him in the slot and they have to use a player in the secondary to cover him. No linebacker in the country could.

Topoo doesn't run that program. But the best post on this thread regarding his skills. Maybe we shortchanged him?

A lotta shit swirling up there......

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby buconvict on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:00 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

Wow, I never would've imagined that 81, JoeMack, and Eagledom would all agree on a retarded and completely unverifiable point about the shortcomings of a 19 year old.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:00 pm

I would steal you I miss Jags, but its yours.

I miss Jags too. His smile told you he loved these kids and maybe BC jerked him around in recruiting or didn't give him the tools or cash he needed?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:

In the best of worlds --yes. The reality is the kid is too small and fragile to play FBS football. So, he gets hurt easily. Also, he is just not that fast. There are twenty players on the roster of each of Clemson, Miami, Florida etc that are faster and more elusive. He was way over-rated from the start. That's what really killed him. We all expected a 4 star and we got a two star. If he came in as a two star then I would probably be happy with his performance but I feel like we got shafted because I was expecting a Montel. Thank God we did get Montel. Duke would be real tough if they had Montel this year.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby EagleNYC on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:Every time I watch a U of F game on TV, I wonder what Haden thinks when he's watching. Wow, a legit program with a real coach who wants to win, and a fanbase that gives a shit. Why am I here again?

This a chicken little at its worst. Come on.

What actually happened here is that 2 guys who weren't fit for the program left. Tuggle because he was never going to get any run, barring injury; Haden because he was never going to be "the man" with Harris in his way and an offense not designed to accentuate his strengths. Could Haden explode as a weapon on a super-talented team? No question. But the issue is whether 1) he'd actually get playing time, and 2) isn't that a tautology? Imagine the numbers Harris would put up at Florida- or Larmond- or Finch. The point is that Florida's talent is all over the field, so any particular part is interchangeable. Also (warning, some people wont' like this) Haden never actually proved anything at BC, despite ample opportunity. He had a fantastic game at FSU last year. He broke precisely zero big plays in any other game against FBS teams in about 17 games.

On your second point: Rettig sees Shinskie and observes the great protection he gets and passing yards he has put up. Being a confident kid, he figures he can do even better. Phillips sees Gunnell and Larmond putting up great stats and knows he'll have every chance to succeed.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall

Re: any good tattoo removal places in chestnut hill?

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:03 pm

EagleNYC {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
EagleNYC {l Wrote}:Ok, now that I've read it, let me say that Haden was not used properly, on balance. At the same time, he has proved to be prone to injury despite limited carries- in short, he is not an every down back. While I don't blame him for trying for a starting spot, Montel Harris earned the job as BC's feature back. Haden never sustained any period of excellence despite starting most (all?) of last season behind a gifted offensive line. While his bust and speed have been much touted (and displayed on several runs), I can't recall him breaking a single run of 40 yards against a FBS team.

I agree completely.

Tuggle transferring was a foregone conclusion and not a blow to the team. It has become clear that Harris is the better back, and Haden was a bit of a disappointment based on the expectations a lot of us had for him. He's quick, but not necessarily explosive. I am more concerned how these departures could be perceived by recruits and commits. I'm hoping it's not negative.

Wow, re-reading my quoted passage I caught my Freudian slip. I'll leave that question to ATL.

BTW, when TW gets back from his deposition he's going to lose his shit.

Not going to lose my shit. Don't give a flying fuck about this embarrassment of a coaching staff, and hope that Tuggle and Haden find places to play where the fucking coaches are younger than 80, know how to play modern college football, and aren't happy with 7-5 and the fuckshit bowl.

I'll be rooting for Tuggle and Haden to succeed.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:05 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:I think Haden could have been a dynamic player in our offense. As in, rush for 400/500 a season and catch for 400/500 a season with 6-10 TD's. He's not going to run for 1200 in a season like Montel can, but he could have been used as a matchup nightmare. You put him in the slot and they have to use a player in the secondary to cover him. No linebacker in the country could.

Topoo doesn't run that program. But the best post on this thread regarding his skills. Maybe we shortchanged him?

A lotta shit swirling up there......

Amen 74. But instead, we try to fit round pegs into square holes.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:05 pm

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:In the best of worlds --yes. The reality is the kid is too small and fragile to play FBS football. So, he gets hurt easily. Also, he is just not that fast. There are twenty players on the roster of each of Clemson, Miami, Florida etc that are faster and more elusive. He was way over-rated from the start. That's what really killed him. We all expected a 4 star and we got a two star. If he came in as a two star then I would probably be happy with his performance but I feel like we got shafted because I was expecting a Montel. Thank God we did get Montel. Duke would be real tough if they had Montel this year.

That's not fair at all. First, he was hurt for the majority of last year and played through it.

Second, I could name a TON of kids who were his size and dominated the college game. Remember Darren Sproles at KSU?

From the first day you saw Josh Haden there is no way you could honestly say you expected 1000 rushing yards out of him. But that doesn't mean he couldn't be a dynamic player.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium